Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The BZG group made its statements in response the media and fan speculation after the story was leaked.

That scenario exists now with the Rafa situation being a major factor, the outcry thereafter and the near total doubt of any sale.

Even the other interested parties should consider breaking cover in this situation. Hypothetically, because there aren't any in this instance or any of the previous ones.

Caulkin doesn’t sound overly convinced on the TF wake/podcast.

No exclusivity agreements made but there has been activity. Fear is still Ashley, Barnes and slowness of it all. BZG and the mystery group who he can’t name for legalities. Also, time is ticking and that won’t help things.

Caulkin doesn’t sound overly convinced on the TF wake/podcast.

No exclusivity agreements made but there has been activity. Fear is still Ashley, Barnes and slowness of it all. BZG and the mystery group who he can’t name for legalities.

Which is likely Kenyons group

Odin is an older supporter like myself (though am only 46 😉) and he’s been on NO for many years. I will continue to back what he says, if only to get a bit of positivity. Whatever the state of the Saudi bid, they need to get their skates on one way or another. Time is running out. And that’s if Ashley is willing to sell - which I doubt,

Fatty has shot himself in the foot today. He’s devalued the club, made next season a lot harder and further alienated the fan base. He’s not just a c*** - there are definite sociopathic/narcacistic tendencies there. He’s a full blown mentalist and his having ‘fun’ with us may not be done for many years yet.

Oi I’m 39 old timer! 🙂 but yes, old enough to remember better times quite clearly.

Today is a low point. Feels very similar to when Keegan left, a sort of inevitability about it.

I agree, Mike Ashley is a total sociopath with many axes to grind. Just look at how he won’t let the Debenhams failure go. Trying to bring them to court even though every expert says he doesn’t have a case.

For NUFC, I think he started off initially at least with good intentions. He liked being popular as the new owner to bring good times to the club.

But once the chants of you fat fucking bastard started, it really hurt his ego, not his feelings as we all know sociopaths only really imitate those.

His crowing moment.. owning a massive football club. That would show all those bullies in school.. but he couldn’t even last a year before the real MA appeared. He fucked it all up.

And then... 🎵 Get out of our club... 🎵

I think he’s on the way out but he’s going to do as much damage to the happiness of the supporters before he leaves “that’ll show those cunts for saying mean things about me”

Such a petty pathetic cunt.

He’s a pound shop Phillip Green.

A rank, narcissistic, egotist with a vindictive streak who’ll let no petty insult or jibe go unpunished now he’s got a few quid.

Absolute shame on those who lap it up and do his dirty work. They facilitate such hatred perpetuating. Charnley needs fucking hounding out one way or another.

Guest chopey

Regardless of a takeover, Charnley deserves pelters for his part in this. How can anyone claiming to be a local willingly take part in such shithousery

O0

He’s from and grew up in Lancashire loathe as I am to stick up for him unless he’s come out and claimed to be a supporter which would be laughable. His lasses family are allegedly mags from what I’ve been told though.

Think I will call the documentary on Ashley

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and a Fat Cunt

I’ll watch it. There must be a way to get someone into KBA or something, get some dirt.

Does that line at the end saying 'not to consider that as a distraction for the time being' translate as the takeover is real but its taking time? Why mention 'for the time being' if its not happening then?

Because it’ll continue to be used as a proven distraction tactic during every subsequent transfer window?

Probably we could take the odd for Mourinho as our next manager the same as the odd for the takeover?

Wouldn’t want him. Think he’s a bit of a Pratt.

I know, I just mean the only scenario Jose joins us will be the case of a successful takeover

So the odds for both events should be the same

Probably we could take the odd for Mourinho as our next manager the same as the odd for the takeover?

Wouldn’t want him. Think he’s a bit of a Pratt.

I know, I just mean the only scenario Jose joins us will be the case of a successful takeover

So the odds for both events should be the same

Not really, only if it was a 100% certainty that if the fakeover happened that Mourinho would be made manager.

There is not one single thing happening that suggests a takeover is at all close, if anything everything points to there being no takeover. The club being quiet isn’t a good sign anymore either

tells its own story

If only leaving Sky was so easy.

I can take that response one of 3 ways - (1) they are as pissed as we all are with Rafa going, (2) direction from above is don't bother with retentions as we're off, (3) Ashley is a cunt

Probably just a case of things being hectic as fuck this morning with no prior warning so they don’t have the time, energy or will to try and persuade people to change their mind and let’s face it what are they going to say “why don’t you wait and see who Rafa’s replacement is” eh nah

There is not one single thing happening that suggests a takeover is at all close, if anything everything points to there being no takeover. The club being quiet isn’t a good sign anymore either

Thing is, after what was made public by BZG, if it was being done competently we wouldnt know anything, it wouldnt be played out in the Sun etc.

However if it was dead and nothing was happening, it would be to Ashley's benefit to keep it all quiet to keep the fans hanging on in hope.