Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

There is absolutely no reason to dismiss the theory that Ashley went far out of his way to collaborate with this Arab group to create a hoax for a takeover in order to force Rafa out.

Except BZG's standing in the business world ?

Ashley stringing them and us along I can believe. Them being complicit is conspiracy theory too far.

There is not one single thing happening that suggests a takeover is at all close, if anything everything points to there being no takeover. The club being quiet isn’t a good sign anymore either

Thing is, after what was made public by BZG, if it was being done competently we wouldnt know anything, it wouldnt be played out in the Sun etc.

However if it was dead and nothing was happening, it would be to Ashley's benefit to keep it all quiet to keep the fans hanging on in hope.

No real attempt to hang on to Rafa, ok maybe BZG don’t want rafa and wanted him gone before buying the club but I feel that scenario is highly unlikely. The names being chucked around for the job and the stories about them going back to ‘head coach’ structure all just seem like there is nothing in the offing.

I suppose we will have a good idea with who they appoint and the size of contract they offer him

There is absolutely no reason to dismiss the theory that Ashley went far out of his way to collaborate with this Arab group to create a hoax for a takeover in order to force Rafa out.

Fuck me, there’s some huge bed wetters on here but that is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read.

Stop typing for a few days man.

Except BZG's standing in the business world ?

Ashley stringing them and us along I can believe. Them being complicit is conspiracy theory too far.

:thup:

I've said this a few times (don't think I've been able to say it that clearly like :lol: )

It's ridiculous to think that they're part of a wider scheme to get one over on us for Mike Ashley.

Guest godzilla

Nothing new but it is from the guy that broke the story

I'm sure it is still in motion as far as the parasite hasn't pulled the rug officially ....yet.

and that's what we should wait for something official.

Just fucking get it over with man. One way or the other FFS.

If it's happening then it will happen when the process is complete. If it's not happening then CUNT will keep th smokescreen active, as long as possible.

He's probably got NDAs that expire at the exact time the transfer window shuts.

a) why would he go through so much bother?

b) why would they agree to it?

It's possible the group approached him and he's started dicking them around, it's far more plausible and true to form than a hoax.

Seen this rumour doing the rounds. IF that’s true it’s worrying.

Been my feeling all along.

Kenyon will cede loads more than a cash rich/wealthy buyer. Which would surely suit Ashley.

This is absolutely far more likely than the imbecilic idea that BZG, a company far wealthier than SD are part of a smokescreen for their good pal Mike to sack Rafa.

The other group sound like they’d be just as unwilling to spend and as bad as Ashley.

God he really wants us to suffer with the next ones too.

He absolutely does. There is no doubt in this. He hates us and enjoys torturing us where he can, there's no doubt.

can we just drop this bollocks about BZG being complicit in an Ashley setup, he doesn't need external groups to knowingly play along with his games, he's quite able to control everything himself. BZG could be a genuine buyer but that matters not when it comes to Ashley, he can string them along for as long as he likes or until they fuck off. Same as with anyone showing an interest.

Nothing new but it is from the guy that broke the story

I'm sure it is still in motion as far as the parasite hasn't pulled the rug officially ....yet.

and that's what we should wait for something official.

Well you obviously wait for something official, doesn't mean you can't draw accurate conclusions from things that happen.  Such as the loss of a major asset will affect the sale of an organisation/business/club.

I don't think he's even interested in people suffering. He bought the club for one reason, to advertise his genuine concern. That's doing him very nicely, he's not going to give that up for £100milion quick profit. He just needs to free up some cash. If he can get back what he paid, and retain what he set out to achieve, then he'sa FAT pig in shit.