Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I’m finding the lack of date/time stamp a bit weird too

And the period rather than a colon in that last time (that's slightly larger than the last time)....

Full stop man, not period.

fair play.  I've started translating automatically from talking to many Americans.

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the f***.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on f***ing Whatsapp  :lol:

Odin man  :lol:

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the f***.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on f***ing Whatsapp  :lol:

Fuck off

f*** off

Hilarious this man  :lol:

Well he can go f*** himself if it doesn’t happen.

But yeah here you go, took me a while to figure out how to upload the screenshot.

Straight from the horses mouth.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2efuybs.jpg

how come no date is shown between his last reply and your new message?

I deleted my last messages to him from 2 days ago. It wasn’t one of my finest moments..

mine keeps the date separator even if I do this in app.  or you mean you photoshopped the above?

I don’t know mate. I deleted 3 texts including an image (not my cock) and one of his emojis and then just took a screenshot. The the last two are from today.

Why is that screenshot Photoshopped?

You can see the background pattern doesn't line up.

I will admit to perhaps being sucked into Odin's version of events, but after that obviously doctored screenshot (missing day and wrong punctuation in the timestamp) it saddens me to realise it's fairly obvious he's been talking utter bollocks.

f*** off

Hilarious this man  :lol:

You’re one of those people who gets punched in the face in the local but doesn’t know why. Everyone else does.

Fuck off.

But yeah here you go, took me a while to figure out how to upload the screenshot.

I deleted my last messages to him from 2 days ago. It wasn’t one of my finest moments..

mine keeps the date separator even if I do this in app.  or you mean you photoshopped the above?

I don’t know mate. I deleted 3 texts including an image (not my cock) and one of his emojis and then just took a screenshot. The the last two are from today.

Fair enough.  From my side it makes it very difficult to believe the above is true as that would mean your version of whatsapp behaving differently to mine(maybe someone can explain this). 

If you are making this up as a wind up (who knows whats going os at the moment) I can recommend a few apps for faking WhatsApp communications.  They do a better job than trying to do it your self.  Let me know.

The actual photo he posted has been photoshopped as you suggest. It's been done really badly too like.  :lol:

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the fuck.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on fucking Whatsapp  :lol:

I've been saying this for ages now, it's fucking mental  :lol:

Fair enough.  From my side it makes it very difficult to believe the above is true as that would mean your version of whatsapp behaving differently to mine(maybe someone can explain this). 

If you are making this up as a wind up (who knows whats going os at the moment) I can recommend a few apps for faking WhatsApp communications.  They do a better job than trying to do it your self.  Let me know.

The actual photo he posted has been photoshopped as you suggest. It's been done really badly too like.  :lol:

I'm not angry. Just disappointed. A lot of people are very emotionally invested in this (not that I should have to say it) and we've got "one of our own" taking the absolute piss out of them. Jog on.

I'm not angry. Just disappointed. A lot of people are very emotionally invested in this (not that I should have to say it) and we've got "one of our own" taking the absolute piss out of them. Jog on.

It's fucking weird behaviour like.