Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Unfortunately I think mike is right on this one.

You sir, are a rectangle. :mung:

Rafa made too many demands (same as at previous clubs) he wanted to go to China & signed a pre contract agreement he also applied for the Leicester job. Go form an opinion, research both sides of the argument or failing that just fuck off.

Actually, 2nd shot here.

Fuck off, I mean that, you’re on the wrong place here.

This place is full of people who have done so much for this club. People who started the flags, the singing corners etc, all of them on here. People who started Ashley Out, the Magpie group, all on here. People who have took up their own time to look into how Ashley conducts his businesses and how it effects NUFC, on here. People who have tried to ask him questions, even buying shares in his companies to do so, on here. People who have put their hands in their pockets to start protests against him, on here. People who have put their faces to protests and risked pesky legal action designed to intimidate them into submission, on here. People who have got into contact with business contacts in order to make attempts to buy the club, on here.

These people are on here, and they have done more to support this club than those who just accept what Ashley says, buying season tickets and merchandise blindly.

If you want to do that, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit are readily available, but don’t come here and start spitting the shit you have licked off Ashley’s arse to us.

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Bollocks. That man had nothing but good intentions and a vision for this club. Bollocks.

A-fucking-men.

Even if Rafa was after the fucking money, who would begrudge him it after putting up with this amateur shit show for 3 years and having had the record that he has. Absolute fucking joke he’s being called out. Fuck off.

Rafa made too many demands (same as at previous clubs) he wanted to go to China & signed a pre contract agreement he also applied for the Leicester job. Go form an opinion, research both sides of the argument or failing that just fuck off.

Horseshit :thup:

Rafa made too many demands (same as at previous clubs) he wanted to go to China & signed a pre contract agreement he also applied for the Leicester job. Go form an opinion, research both sides of the argument or failing that just f*** off.

There is no evidence to suggest that Rafa applied for the Leicester job, just that he was linked to it. If anything, he turned it down.

Rafa has many offers from China before his current job, he even joked about it in one interview. At anytime he could have left NUFC for much bigger pay, he never did. It wasn’t until after 3 years of Ashley when he decided he could no longer fight him, he was even rumoured to be one the one who got Staveley interested in buying the club.

Ashley says he went for the money and was never loyal though, and stupid people will believe that. Let’s not forget that it was only a year ago Ashley and Charnley were offering Rafa to the Spanish FA for national managers job.

Rafa stayed for the fans. Definitely did apply for Leicester though as he would like to have stayed in England. Rafa informed ashley & charnley he would leave at their meeting in may.

Steve Bruce’s Donnay Army make me hate club more than this vile fat cunt does. At least he has something to gain from it. Imagine turning on someone who rebuilt the club because the Mail and Telegraph told you too, two publications aimed at hard right south east based patriots who want nothing more than to make our city suffer and die.

:lol:

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

This. Rafa was a great manager & I was devastated when he left but Rafa puts Rafa first.

Aye put himself first to stay on when we were relegated.

Did you not listen to what he said impacted him to stay on and drag our club back up?

I’ll be forever grateful to Rafa Benitez for that.

Rafa made too many demands (same as at previous clubs) he wanted to go to China & signed a pre contract agreement he also applied for the Leicester job. Go form an opinion, research both sides of the argument or failing that just f*** off.

There is no evidence to suggest that Rafa applied for the Leicester job, just that he was linked to it. If anything, he turned it down.

Rafa has many offers from China before his current job, he even joked about it in one interview. At anytime he could have left NUFC for much bigger pay, he never did. It wasn’t until after 3 years of Ashley when he decided he could no longer fight him, he was even rumoured to be one the one who got Staveley interested in buying the club.

Ashley says he went for the money and was never loyal though, and stupid people will believe that. Let’s not forget that it was only a year ago Ashley and Charnley were offering Rafa to the Spanish FA for national managers job.

Rafa stayed for the fans. Definitely did apply for Leicester though as he would like to have stayed in England. Rafa informed ashley & charnley he would leave at their meeting in may.

Can’t blame him if he did apply for the Leicester job but I don’t believe it.

He made too many demands though - lol. Get to fuck. There is no such thing as too many demands when it comes to trying to improve a football club. What’s your angle?

f*** off :lol:

Rafa plays politics, always pushing for more.

More training facilities

More contact with fans

More money for the food bank

More control over players to come in for the benefit of Newcastle's team not the bank balance

More investment in the infrastructure of the club for future generations.

More access to players for young kids giving some sick and disabled kids days they will never forget

More pride

More Hope

:clap:

This fukker lies for England as has been proved in court - if however he is so distressed then why not sell - that is not a question as we already know the lucrative enswer - Rafa wanted to progress the club Ashley wants 93p out of every £1 at the shops in his fat back pocket

Actually, 2nd shot here.

This place is full of people who have done so much for this club. People who started the flags, the singing corners etc, all of them on here. People who started Ashley Out, the Magpie group, all on here. People who have took up their own time to look into how Ashley conducts his businesses and how it effects NUFC, on here. People who have tried to ask him questions, even buying shares in his companies to do so, on here. People who have put their hands in their pockets to start protests against him, on here. People who have put their faces to protests and risked pesky legal action designed to intimidate them into submission, on here. People who have got into contact with business contacts in order to make attempts to buy the club, on here.

These people are on here, and they have done more to support this club than those who just accept what Ashley says, buying season tickets and merchandise blindly.

If you want to do that, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit are readily available, but don’t come here and start spitting the shit you have licked off Ashley’s arse to us.

I was gutted when Keegan left, devastated when Sir Bobby went but I didn't cry, yet here I am in my mid 30s welling up reading Rafa's words.

Doesn’t take much to change a mind like.

Small mind

Congratulations on going to the effort of  finding this quote to prove nothing.

Actually, 2nd shot here.

Excellent post, Stif.

Actually, 2nd shot here.

f*** off, I mean that, you’re on the wrong place here.

If you want to do that, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit are readily available, but don’t come here and start spitting the s*** you have licked off Ashley’s arse to us.

10 years ago I protesed, I joined nust, and haven't been to a game since (health issues plus Ashley) I stayed away from this forum until the fans turned against pardew. I only buy merch because of my neice although I did buy the 125th anniversary shirt. I love Rafa as much as anyone he represented pride, ambition & most importantly the reason we all follow the game hope. I have not turned against him just talking about things I know related to Ashley Rafa & the club. If I come across as an ashley apoligist I'm sorry I am not, just trying to present a reasoned argument and sick of being called names for it. Watching football with my neice gives me a more philosophical veiw on the game, I can't tell her to hate a player or even Ashley. I was enjoying it for what it was. I sincerely hope we get a new owner, we've all waited too long for success and want to see us win a major trophy before I end up in the terraces in the sky. Give the article a read & follow @IntravenusMP if you want a balanced view on nufc/ashley.

Well done to everyone who has made the effort to rid the club of the the fat man.

And Stifler well done on getting to the point.

Actually, 2nd shot here.

Excellent post, Stif.

Well...fucking...said!

Research both sides. FFS man. Water your crops with electrolytes and shit.

Stifler coming up on the blindside with a mega post. If I was your ma I’d let you use the oven...within reason.

Essence being I think a lot of people who still go think those that don’t performed dissociation form the club, the absolute opposite in my case. I’d love to pay over the odds to go and back supporting my club, my city, my lads.

Should clarify Rafa made too many demands than an owner would like. I've not turned on Rafa he's a hero, as i said previously learnt new info after he left.

By "learning new info" you've read the shit coming from Richard Keys and now Mike Ashley himself.. and decided to fucking fall for it?

Jesus H Christ, give yourself an uppercut

He didn't WANT to go to China ffs, he wanted to stay here and make it work, when it became blatently obvious it couldn't because of Ashley, he had to look at other options.

:lol: he knew last summer he could never change Ashley ffs. That’s why he told them in May after one meeting.

f*** sake it is possible to believe Ashley is a c*** who f***ed Rafa about and didn’t share his ambition and also believe Rafa saw a way out and a lucrative one at that

Well we agree then, wanted to stay, couldn't, so went.

Pretty much aye but let’s not kid ourselves that the offer from China didn’t turn his head and make up his decision. I’m not that naive, but ultimately he left coz Ashley is a cunt.

Anyway hope he loses it all

You keep saying it but why the fuck would Rafa want to stay just to keep us up?`

No training ground upgrades.. we've bought Joelinton who could be great but has never scored more than 7 league goals in a season.. even if we buy Saint Maximin he lacks end product, could be great and I hope we sign him but its a gamble.

Your asking a bloke coming into the twilight of his management career to trust a known charlatan.

Was Keegan not a warning?

I agree with you. Calm down

Guest chopey

Well said Stiffy.

I think we need to make a list of the lies Ashley made in that interview so we can tick them off one by one as they turn into bullshit.