Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The journos have a lot to answer for with this kind of shite mind. They’ve been as guilty of stirring the pot as anyone else with all the ‘takeover’ stuff this past year or two.

Happy to stir the pot but not to actually get to the bottom of the real story.

Guest neesy111

The journos have a lot to answer for with this kind of shite mind. They’ve been as guilty of stirring the pot as anyone else with all the ‘takeover’ stuff this past year or two.

They need clicks for their websites.

Is someone going to take Ashley to task now that we have proof from BZG that he moved the goalposts after a deal was agreed. He gets away with murder in the press with his bullshit and of course he has admitted what happened with his 10 million either way statement as proof. Come on press people sit him down and tear him a new one about us genuinely being for sale as he has The Best Interests of the club at heart. What a total fukin lying cunt... wish we could have a look at those fukin books..

What is this? Any reference that isn't riddled with ads and scripts that doesn't break your pc?

Couldn't care less about this fakeover v.6.0. Anyone care to shed some light on the "now that we have proof from BZG that he moved the goalposts after a deal was agreed"? I haven't seen this before.

What a total load of bollocks that doc is.  So they were proposing 300M to buy with an additional £50M to have a "strong balance sheet".  So basically more of the same and no fucking money to spend.

Was/is never going to happen and if it did it would just be another tw@t rinsing the place.

Is someone going to take Ashley to task now that we have proof from BZG that he moved the goalposts after a deal was agreed. He gets away with murder in the press with his bullshit and of course he has admitted what happened with his 10 million either way statement as proof. Come on press people sit him down and tear him a new one about us genuinely being for sale as he has The Best Interests of the club at heart. What a total fukin lying cunt... wish we could have a look at those fukin books..

What is this? Any reference that isn't riddled with ads and scripts that doesn't break your pc?

Couldn't care less about this fakeover v.6.0. Anyone care to shed some light on the "now that we have proof from BZG that he moved the goalposts after a deal was agreed"? I haven't seen this before.

Same

What a total load of bollocks that doc is.  So they were proposing 300M to buy with an additional £50M to have a "strong balance sheet".  So basically more of the same and no fucking money to spend.

Was/is never going to happen and if it did it would just be another tw@t rinsing the place.

That's exactly what will happen.

Some shit Kenyon 'takeover' with Ashley still pulling the strings.

Considering the rumours over how pally Kenyon and Ashley are, and that his deal (because he hasn't really got a pot to piss in) allows concessions for Sports Direct, I'd rather sit in apathy as I am now than get any form of utterly pointless hope where the person changes but little else does.

We need someone with the money and ambition to restructure the club from top to bottom and to buy into making it the best he can be, not another fleecing cunt just there for the TV money and 17th.

Takeover Q and A!? :mackems:

:lol: good way to keep them busy, a bit like Barry from Eastenders in Extras reading the reviews of the sitcom.

"Bar, can you bring the reviews in"

"Why's he got them?!"

"Got to do something with his mornings hasn't he?"

I tend not to use this word because it's Facebookariffic, but they're an absolute disgrace.

Considering the rumours over how pally Kenyon and Ashley are, and that his deal (because he hasn't really got a pot to piss in) allows concessions for Sports Direct, I'd rather sit in apathy as I am now than get any form of utterly pointless hope where the person changes but little else does.

We need someone with the money and ambition to restructure the club from top to bottom and to buy into making it the best he can be, not another fleecing cunt just there for the TV money and 17th.

I agree but at the same time I’d roll the dice. Whoever is next surely wouldn’t be so stubborn and difficult to get rid of.

Takeover Q and A!? :mackems:

:lol: good way to keep them busy, a bit like Barry from Eastenders in Extras reading the reviews of the sitcom.

"Bar, can you bring the reviews in"

"Why's he got them?!"

"Got to do something with his mornings hasn't he?"

:lol: That's a lovely reference.