Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

'The day someone buys Newcastle, they'll do their due diligence - and finished. It will happen like Manchester City. By the time the media find out, it's already complete. There's no need for a delay with Newcastle. It is, honestly, a very well-run football club.

Due diligence completed according to Mark Douglas.

10% or rangers he had , TEN!  fuck all , and yet he still takes.

He simply cannot and will not pull out of anything that makes him money.

He is making fucking millions out of us year upon year at the expense of the fans and i believe the general region  also.

It is impossible for him to give it up , totaly impossible , look at his potfolio man , its all shite brands and crap. Nufc is the most prestigious asset he has.

HE WILL NOT LET GO!  EVER!

There should be a full  boycott of every single home game starting immediately until he sells the club once a for all.

There is never a better time than now.

Enough is enough.

Is he actually making millions out of us though? Really?

:dowie:

He’s costing us millions, but I doubt he’s making millions. Unless you can explain otherwise?

His association with us gives him constant media coverage. Barely a game or week goes by without hearing "newcastle owner Mike Ashley", being mentioned. It's not even SD that benefits, its MA himself whether its positive/negative it keeps him in the spotlight. He has become a brand of his own.

Remember when he first took over, literally nobody outside of the retail world had heard of him. Now everyone in the UK and parts of Europe, U.S and middle east know him.

Having Newcastle has propelled him into the spotlight and given him coverage beyond his wildest dreams.

He wont give that up.

He is making fucking millions out of us year upon year at the expense of the fans and i believe the general region  also.

It is impossible for him to give it up , totaly impossible , look at his potfolio man , its all shite brands and crap. Nufc is the most prestigious asset he has.

There should be a full  boycott of every single home game starting immediately until he sells the club once a for all.

Enough is enough.

He’s costing us millions, but I doubt he’s making millions. Unless you can explain otherwise?

Then why the fuck doesn't he sell? 

Bet there’s not even a whiff of a, ‘Get out of our club’ on Saturday.

"might scare the new buyers off of there's chants mate"

:lol:

It's funny, but it's also fucking unbelievably tragic that a fans group actually got told that and more so that they believed it.

Guest The Little Waster

Enough is enough.

Then why the fuck doesn't he sell?

You cant understand Ashley till you watch these vids

Bet there’s not even a whiff of a, ‘Get out of our club’ on Saturday.

More likely be the other way round. 20% of them are only there as a favour to the great man. The others adore giving him money and likely fantasise about him ruining the city further for personal gain.

Latest bs is the 72 hour timeline which takes us neatly to Friday ... rinse repeat ad infinitum

Literally nothing happens in Saudi Arabia on a Friday, except prayers. Whole country shuts down. The chance of any business being done then is 0. They're about as likely to work on a Friday as we are on Christmas Day. :lol:

Latest bs is the 72 hour timeline which takes us neatly to Friday ... rinse repeat ad infinitum

Literally nothing happens in Saudi Arabia on a Friday, except prayers. Whole country shuts down. The chance of any business being done then is 0. They're about as likely to work on a Friday as we are on Christmas Day. :lol:

Staveley would be willing to work though, no?

Assume the money is already in her account, all she needs to do is arrange the transfer of funds if Ashley agrees to sell.

Assume the money is already in her account, all she needs to do is arrange the transfer of funds if Ashley agrees to sell.

Halifax said some people's cards might not work on Friday so I hope she's not with them.

10% or rangers he had , TEN!  f*** all , and yet he still takes.

He is making f***ing millions out of us year upon year at the expense of the fans and i believe the general region  also.

It is impossible for him to give it up , totaly impossible , look at his potfolio man , its all s**** brands and crap. Nufc is the most prestigious asset he has.

Enough is enough.

No, No he isn't.

If the deadline's from them for Ashley to sell, sure, I guess. Though it really wouldn't be their preference and would mean they'd have to give her sole autonomy to conclude everything.

If the deadline's from Ashley for them to buy, then if they haven't decided by Thursday then you're waiting until Saturday.

I don't know which it is as I missed this deadline chat.

Enough is enough.

Advertising revenue and merchandising seemingly routed through sports direct (like he did at Rangers) could account for millions.

Pete Graves has released a video on his instagram account.

Basically it says the money is there, they have no problems paying the fee, they have no problem paying any down payment. All parties unhappy that it was released. Next few hours/days are key.

So basically a whole not of nothing/hold tight.

We've more or less broken even on player transfers for the last 10 years or so. Some years it's up a bit, some years down. For simplicity you can call this number zero.

Then do the maths on the sponsorship and tat money coming in vs the wages and overheads money going out.

I'm sure some sperg on here could get us at least a rough estimate of what he's making.