Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I’ve been reading his posts in this thread and wondering what’s more weird?  Him still trying to get involved in Fakeover talk or the people replying/listening to him?  :lol:

I can’t believe he’s got the nerve tbh. Strung along posters in here for weeks with his bullshit.

I wouldn’t have minded too much if there had been an explanation or apology afterwards. I understand it when people are a bit bored or lonely and want to do something to feel relevant or part of something but to not admit that afterward I find a bit difficult.

Blame Midhat. We all got sucked in. Everything up until the last week or so checked out. They had enough money to go window shopping and that’s all apparently. But if you want to blame me for the club not being sold that’s grand. I couldn’t give a fuck if your feelings were hurt. It was a frenzy at that point, so why not take the piss.

It's not really unusual for caulkin to be quiet about takeover rumours.  He's not one for jumping on the bandwagon to make a story out of nothing, doesn't make shit up, pretend to be in contact with the inner circle via WhatsApp, nothing like that.

I’ve been reading his posts in this thread and wondering what’s more weird?  Him still trying to get involved in Fakeover talk or the people replying/listening to him?  :lol:

I can’t believe he’s got the nerve tbh. Strung along posters in here for weeks with his bullshit.

I wouldn’t have minded too much if there had been an explanation or apology afterwards. I understand it when people are a bit bored or lonely and want to do something to feel relevant or part of something but to not admit that afterward I find a bit difficult.

Blame Midhat. We all got sucked in. Everything up until the last week or so checked out. They had enough money to go window shopping and that’s all apparently. But if you want to blame me for the club not being sold that’s grand. I couldn’t give a fuck if your feelings were hurt. It was a frenzy at that point, so why not take the piss.

Well done, you’ve outdone yourself there. Bravo.

Nah let’s not blame the ‘frenzy’ it was a cunts trick and you were just being a wind up and you got caught. If you hadn’t got caught you’d be doing the same shit this time round. No one wants to hear your views on a takeover.

Don’t act the ‘ I don’t give a fuck’ big man either when you got caught you shat it and disappeared for weeks

It's not really unusual for caulkin to be quiet about takeover rumours.  He's not one for jumping on the bandwagon to make a story out of nothing, doesn't make shit up, pretend to be in contact with the inner circle via WhatsApp, nothing like that.

Caulkin's taken the right approach IMO. He's verified there is a deal being thrashed out, but he's also said it's down to Ashley at the end of the day.

No wonder he's not getting excited, Ashley is a monumental cunt who doesn't really want to sell.

I do think its really and was maybe leaked to out Ashley as stalling on the deal. No one has actually denied it and plently people including Caulkin has said something is happening. They've probably reminded people regading the NDA and the people working on the deal will be behind Chinese Walls. Not the Wuhan kind though.

You don't know what 'chinese walls' means, do you?

Yes, I work in an bid envirnoment in which parts of the company cant exchange information relating to the bid with people working on the current contract.

You don't know what 'chinese walls' means, do you?

Yes, I work in an bid envirnoment in which parts of the company cant exchange information relating to the bid with people working on the current contract.

Aye, so totally irrelevant to this situation unless you possibly think some of Crown Prince bin Salmans lackeys are working at NUFC.

Can't understand why you're getting grief for taking the piss, Odin.

Unbelievable really - was just hilarious banter.

No-one in their right mind would believe what you did was actually true, especially with all that stuff you padded it out with to make it more believable about you having a job that involved board-room level head hunting.

Takeover-believing mugs are just gullible idiots - in a frenzy everyone deserves getting their emotions played with and fucked over.

After no news for about two weeks now related to this story, I believe that this time its real. Whether or not it goes through, it depends on the fat c***. I enjoy the flight and helicopter tracker, airport watch and sleepover or whatever. I ignore or don't believe any of the news from the s*** journos  or professors we have locally or those c***s like Keys or a dentist in the ME are saying and I'm happy with that. If it happens, we will be surprised by it but I don't expect it to be further 'leaked' until it is done or falls through.

There's never been any point following it closely. One day Ashley will be dead or sell, until then don't waste your time.

I have a simple standard these days. I'll believe it when I see the Sports Direct signs coming down. Until then the speculation is all good bantz, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. At all.

There's never been any point following it closely. One day Ashley will be dead or sell, until then don't waste your time.

I have a simple standard these days. I'll believe it when I see the Sports Direct signs coming down. Until then the speculation is all good bantz, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. At all.

The signs actually came down during the previous takeover rumour, pictured in a skip weren't they? :lol:

That won't even happen when we're sold.

What if Ashley retains some sponsorship of the ground. Not the best plan

That won't even happen when we're sold.

That's because we won't be sold. I can't see any serious buyer agreeing to let him plaster the stadium with Sports Direct. If it is the Saudis they would probably rather pay him a few million on top to get him to fuck off once and for all.

The signs actually came down during the previous takeover rumour, pictured in a skip weren't they? :lol:

Yeah that's what got everyone excited. They were down for cleaning I think. One hell of a coincidence. :lol: