Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Old gorilla hands has made his Sophie's choice and decided he loves Ashley more than he loves the football team he has supported all his life. What's the deal with this love he has for a man who has never (publicly) acknowledged he exists. Is it that old 'cleared gambling debts' rumour that was knock around about Keys and Pardew a few years ago?

Yeah I liked Coventry. Was a nice comfortable home game (scored one goal here in the 90s), plenty of away tickets and easy to get to and from.

Got back home with coach travel at 8.30 (to Washington) after the Given/Dublin game. That's when the idea of a national stadium in Coventry started to make sense.

I think it was the Derby fans that were more keen on Ashley and the 'deluded geordies' (c) Sky, parrotting. Only people I'd wish Ashley on are people that are stupid, deluded and arrogant enough to want him.

3 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Old gorilla hands has made his Sophie's choice and decided he loves Ashley more than he loves the football team he has supported all his life. What's the deal with this love he has for a man who has never (publicly) acknowledged he exists. Is it that old 'cleared gambling debts' rumour that was knock around about Keys and Pardew a few years ago?

"Ashley can flush out the chancers" is one of the funniest things I've ever read. :lol:

4 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Same chancer who owns flannels who "allegedly" have been selling fake Moncleur clothes in their shops ? 

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

His friend (and ours) Gary Hoffman is part of the Ashley lot who now own Cov's stadium.  Harambe therefore offers his 'backing'.  Odious little shite

19 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

The answer is that Keys worships money. Trumps anything else. 

On 06/12/2022 at 13:00, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Sat a row or two in front of Mike Ashley at Coventry in the early days, he was loving it. Thought he'd be the perfect owner :lol:

I think it was Cov anyway, my memory is terrible. 

I had a craic and a photo with him at half time in the beer queue - league cup game. Day before we sold Milner. 

On 06/12/2022 at 13:00, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Sat a row or two in front of Mike Ashley at Coventry in the early days, he was loving it. Thought he'd be the perfect owner :lol:

I think it was Cov anyway, my memory is terrible. 

It was pretty clear by then he was a cunt, mind. 

11 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

I'd love someone like Birmingham or Northampton to offer to groundshrare, and fuck him right off.

It would actually help either club sharing some of the bills, could be a blessing in disguise. 

They used to share a ground with Birmingham and Northampton for a few seasons. 

19 hours ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

They must’ve arranged a deal with a ridiculous fee. Parasite.

I bet the club will make virtually nothing on match days, he'll slowly strangle them then buy them out for buttons.