Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Can someone remind me why he is supposedly ITK?

I don't mean whatsapping Midhat :lol:

He’s not

He knows someone on the legal team working for BZG doesn’t he?

Does he tho? :lol:

Well, aye :lol: I have asked him for more info but he seems reluctant to answer

It's a no brainer for a new owner to look at building a new stadium or expanding SJP, if we were just half decent we would easily sell out a 60k stadium every premier league game.

Additional income from that would be peanuts compared to all the TV money.

Not if average prices increased and more expensive corporate facilities were added and taken up, which wouldn't be a problem if we showed ambition.

He’s not

Well, aye :lol: I have asked him for more info but he seems reluctant to answer

Seems too convienient if you ask me. I’ll admit I don’t know how these things work but I’d imagine there’ll be no more than a handful working on or with great knowledge of this deal but he just happens to be in contact with one of them

It's clearly bollocks.

So we now just forgetting the 2 statements from BZG and saying that all is bollocks?

If all is bollocks then explain to me what the purpose of that statements for BZG (i.e why BZG lied to us)?. Did Fatashley paid big money to them for the lie? Did they did it for the lulz? Please give me an explanation that make sense... please?

It's clearly bollocks.

So we now just forgetting the 2 statements from BZG and saying that all is bollocks?

If all is bollocks then explain to me what the purpose of that statements for BZG (i.e why BZG lied to us)?. Did Fatashley paid big money to them for the lie? Did they did it for the lulz? Please give me an explanation that make sense... please?

Think he was talking bout Odin knowing someone on bzg legal team was bollocks :lol: :lol:

It's clearly bollocks.

Think he was talking bout Odin knowing someone on bzg legal team was bollocks :lol: :lol:

:thup:

The mention of an embargo is just another one of those delaying tactics that Ashley's people get out there.  Not that much further for this year's charade to last though before the next stooge comes in to swell Ashley's coffers indirectly.

He’s not

Odin appears to be a decent poster. I take it all with a pinch of salt though, personally.

If Odin is genuine ITK and is passing the info with full confidence, then fair play. I've read so much ITK bollocks over the years though, I drew the line with believing any of it years ago.

So is anyone feeling better about the takeover now? I still have my reservations that it will be done by end of month but it will be done and that’s the main thing as far as I’m concerned.

no , i haven't seen a single thing that convinces me in truth, so much blah blah but in truth its all just rumour as per.

i dont think it will ever happen and Rafa will be off, theres literally nothing to suggest otherwise, just speculation.  ???

Quite the opposite for me. The only concrete stuff that has came out, suggests it's on. All the blah blah blah and speculation has come from journos with no clue trying to fill their pages.

Spot on. I know it's been said a thousand times but the silence from the club is golden.

This, absolutely.

Nothing from the club, nothing from Rafa.

Until that changes I’m with Odin

I’m not ITK, just lucky that I’ve placed a few with PM over the last few years.

I know a little more than I’ve said but would be impossible for me to say with any confidence that it wouldn’t make it onto Twitter and get someone in trouble. I’d prefer to keep a decent gig going 🙂

I also know a few at the club as am sure some of you also do and they literally know nothing about it, have been told quite bluntly from the top to just get on with their jobs.

Lots of uncertainty for them in there about job security etc..

I’m not ITK, just lucky that I’ve placed a few with PM over the last few years.

I know a little more than I’ve said but would be impossible for me to say with any confidence that it wouldn’t make it onto Twitter and get someone in trouble. I’d prefer to keep a decent gig going 🙂

I also know a few at the club as am sure some of you also do and they literally know nothing about it, have been told quite bluntly from the top to just get on with their jobs.

Lots of uncertainty for them in there about job security etc..

Your man in PM will not know what's going on. Believe me.

I do a lot of work with PM, and other firms at that level - no one other than the very small team working on this deal will know what's going on. I was talking to a partner at PM on Friday (in a different field) - there is no way those working on this deal leak anything. Lawyers take their client confidentiality very, very seriously. Partners at PM also take over £1m+ per annum, they are not going to joerdardise their career over something like this.

Don't doubt your contact may have told you stuff, it's just probably not based on reality or fact.

For what it's worth I am still confident this deal is as good as done.

Guest chopey

I was driving home today and saw a dead Magpie at the side of the road. What do the omens say about that?

Maggots feast ?