Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The 4 stooges are laughing at us man.

Bishop....Mike let's leak another takeover them geordies are so gullible

Ashley.....yeah that will buy some time I can't be arsed to sign players and deal with that Spanish fella

Barnes....I'll get onto the Sun all them idiots buy that rag

Charnley..I'll get the biscuits

Oh lee

Rinse and repeat ever june and july

The kids off school?

Certainly seems that way.

Different kettle of fish with the kids three hundred and odd pages ago mind? Get a grip, most of us listening or having to endure ITK bollox for 2 months. People need to tear their heads out of their arses.

Personally sick of it all, but those lapping it up misleading fans for a bit of attention, ITK, BZG ,Midhat, they ain't kids right?

So the details that have come out about the interaction between Rafa and Mike Ashley it’s become clear that Ashley didn’t want Benitez to stay or wasn’t arsed at least.

It seems incredibly self destructive by the club. At this stage they must know what they are dealing with when they have second rate managers in charge.

It will cost them a hell of a lot more potentially over 3 seasons than it would have to have just given Rafa what he wants.

In relation to the takeover, if they wanted Rafa they could have intervened. Similar to how City bought Robinho, they gave a guarantee they’d cover the fee etc. So you’d have to think they have their own plans.

And this is a guess but when Sheikh Khaled and Mr Kidwai we’re selling the idea to their members, perhaps that involved a different name. Someone more recognisable in the Middle East.

Until they release a statement saying it’s off, I’m going to believe it will happen. They’ve put too much in to just let it fade away the same as Staveley and Kenyon etc.

They even confirmed Monochrome was for buying the club. Why even bother paying a top law firm to do that and represent them if they weren’t serious?

It’s still on as far as am concerned, just not with Rafa so it’s tainted now.

@Shelvey's Hair

But surely Tgarve would have just said I've heard bad news.

Unless he just got told theres some announcement and then that was it. Not good or bad, but obviously shit.

Anyway, you'll never stop the guessing games and itk stuff, until the club talk official. Even Pete Graves is still giving it the BZG are still close.

Jose Mourinho next manager crap.

I'm calling it all BS. Because Ashley has done this now for over a decade.

Letting Benitez go is the most bizarre decision. I just respect Rafa so much for standing his ground, I genuinely thought maybe at one point a compromise would have been reached, but Rafa knows the games these idiots play, and he's just far to cool to take part in their power and fan manipulation games.

They didn't intervene because they're a mile off buying the club.

No way the BZG takeover happens now imho.

It's Kenyons or nothing. I hope there's an explosion as the pair of useless cunts are signing the deal.

So the details that have come out about the interaction between Rafa and Mike Ashley it’s become clear that Ashley didn’t want Benitez to stay or wasn’t arsed at least.

It seems incredibly self destructive by the club. At this stage they must know what they are dealing with when they have second rate managers in charge.

It will cost them a hell of a lot more potentially over 3 seasons than it would have to have just given Rafa what he wants.

In relation to the takeover, if they wanted Rafa they could have intervened. Similar to how City bought Robinho, they gave a guarantee they’d cover the fee etc. So you’d have to think they have their own plans.

And this is a guess but when Sheikh Khaled and Mr Kidwai we’re selling the idea to their members, perhaps that involved a different name. Someone more recognisable in the Middle East.

Until they release a statement saying it’s off, I’m going to believe it will happen. They’ve put too much in to just let it fade away the same as Staveley and Kenyon etc.

They even confirmed Monochrome was for buying the club. Why even bother paying a top law firm to do that and represent them if they weren’t serious?

Absolute nonsense mate I'm sorry but you may have connections and 99% of us dont but I'd be absolutely amazed if we are taken over by this group

We have 6 weeks until the transfer window closes and we dont have q clue who's going to be the next manager

Next season is a write off already and to stay in the premier league is going to take a miracle

Guest alijmitchell

Takeover or no takeover, next season is fucked. I just can’t muster the energy to think about this. Fuck the club.

Think there is a problem pal

Michael Ashley doesnt want to sell to them.

New manager announcement and takeover falling through will be announced at the same time.

I doubt the club will ever even acknowledge the takeover attempts. BZG will fade away and cover their asses with a few statements of being disappointed, tried hard etc.

Heard there is big news due tonight

Your mate is just another twat full of shite. If they are genuinely a journalist, the need to change career.

Fair play, like. This sort of ties in.

Apologies.

Heard there is big news due tonight

Your mate is just another twat full of shite. If they are genuinely a journalist, the need to change career.

Fair play, like. This sort of ties in.

Apologies.

What are you doing ?

We have got to get angry and force this cunt out.. he is a coward at heart.

There is no bite in our fan base anymore.. Liverpool, Lazio, AC Milan all protested in the right way.. while most of our fans bury their heads in the sand.

When Keegan sold Andy Cole there were people on the steps of St James asking what the fuck is going on.

Are we just a bunch of middle class pansies now like?

FFS what's it going to take?