Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

‘Not looking good’ according to John Richardson.

He's never far wrong from memory. Certainly has the best interests of NUFC at heart as he's a fan iirc.

He is.

He's never far wrong from memory. Certainly has the best interests of NUFC at heart as he's a fan iirc.

He is.

Where’s this from?

Guest chopey

I'm not hopeful anymore looks like Ashley wants another patsy so he can play monopoly with the transfer market again

Not sure how much he knows, but you can surmise that much just from the developments of the last few days. Rafa has been told to fuck off so Ashley can continue to run the club his way without any interference. That includes any token takeover by Kenyon.

Guest godzilla

On his twitter, but again he will know as much as anyone which is very little. Have posts been removed from this thread as I can't see one of mine and there was nothing untoward about it?

What’s he got right? My memory (maybe failing) is his name cropped up a few times but never right

What’s he got right? My memory (maybe failing) is his name cropped up a few times but never right

Well he hasn't really said much to get wrong there has he?

'It's not looking good'

Well no it's not is it?  :lol:

Nothing new but it is from the guy that broke the story

I'm sure it is still in motion as far as the parasite hasn't pulled the rug officially ....yet.

and that's what we should wait for something official.

Well you obviously wait for something official, doesn't mean you can't draw accurate conclusions from things that happen.  Such as the loss of a major asset will affect the sale of an organisation/business/club.

Not if he wasnt who they want, could also explain the 1 year contract offer.

As in they don't want him...but actually they do want him for a year?  :lol:

Your optimism is quite something at this point.

Well he hasn't really said much to get wrong there has he?

'It's not looking good'

Well no it's not is it?  :lol:

Didn't he say Rafa has cleared his desk about ten days or so before it was actually announced?

Not sure.

Anyway, as Journo's go, I think his intentions ref: NUFC are broadly decent.

How come loads of places/people are reporting/insinuating that Kenyon is Ashley's mate? Even had a poster on here tell me he knows this for a fact.

Out of all the failed takeovers, Kenyon's was by far the most suspect in my opinion. For one, he didn't/doesn't have the money, then there his little love letter to "Mike". If anything happens with Kenyon we'll still be owned by Ashley in effect. But I didn't see anywhere suggesting that at the time.

I'm sure it is still in motion as far as the parasite hasn't pulled the rug officially ....yet.

Well you obviously wait for something official, doesn't mean you can't draw accurate conclusions from things that happen.  Such as the loss of a major asset will affect the sale of an organisation/business/club.

By having a year he can keep things going and hes a lot cheaper to get rid of if  they actually finalised the deal from both Ashley's side and any prospective buyer........and I'm far from optimistic.

Really? :lol:

His piss taking is actually funny at times.

twat.png

He's laughing his fat tits off isn't he. Showing the contempt he holds the fans in, one more time just for anyone thick enough to have not quite understood yet.

If anyone is silly enough to give him money to go to a game next year, they should deface his advertising at the very least. That's literally all he gives a fuck about.

By having a year he can keep things going and hes a lot cheaper to get rid of if  they actually finalised the deal from both Ashley's side and any prospective buyer........and I'm far from optimistic.

Yeah I can see how it could work in any other situation tbh, just so fucked off with things here and now and don't see him being a serious seller (as usual). Think I'm just looking for an argument tbh  :lol:

Yeah I can see how it could work in any other situation tbh, just so fucked off with things here and now and don't see him being a serious seller (as usual). Think I'm just looking for an argument tbh  :lol:

Ha ha, normally I'd be only too willing to oblige but I'm as pissed off with it as yourself.

Whilst I agree that the other interest party should be Kenton, I think it’s a no-go. Put it simple, Kenton is exactly the type of owner that heavily relies on the quality of manager as he doesn’t have funds to strengthen the squad. The departure of Rafa is a critical hit to Kenyons plan.

And if he can’t make bids now, he would not do so later too. In 6 months no one would dare to buy the club.

Probably Ashley is negotiating terms with Kenyon to see if they could work out a deal that Kenyon would reimburse Ashley the summer spending later.