Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Club doesn't own the land the training ground is on. Never has.

Never knew that.

Who’s the land owner?

Civil Service Sports Club.

Be interesting to see what the terms of the lease are in regards to usage - does it have to be a training ground or is it some vague clause about having to be used for a NUFC related that is so loosely defined that as long as you stick a poster of Shearer on the wall, it would count.

it was a 99 year lease. it reverts back to the civil service at the end of the lease.

Guest The Little Waster

Fuckin Lee Ryder man , still pushing the narrative

Q.5

Is there any update on the takeover? Were we all fooled in the summer?

The last time I spoke to people high up at Newcastle the club was still for sale.

It’s a deal that can be done quickly for those who have the funds.So far they are yet to see evidence of that.

I don’t think anybody was fooled per say, the groups interested had time to prove they could do the deal but didn’t manage it.

The BZG released some statements but have not backed that up on any follow ups to things

Fuckin Lee Ryder man , still pushing the narrative

Q.5

Is there any update on the takeover? Were we all fooled in the summer?

The last time I spoke to people high up at Newcastle the club was still for sale.

It’s a deal that can be done quickly for those who have the funds.So far they are yet to see evidence of that.

I don’t think anybody was fooled per say, the groups interested had time to prove they could do the deal but didn’t manage it.

The BZG released some statements but have not backed that up on any follow ups to things

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funds = £50m higher than it's worth, plus shop and club branding for a million years as Sports Direct.

If he can’t sell the training ground, it doesn’t mean he won’t move us away. It would be a typical move for him but some land, build one, then either sell it to NUFC for a hugely inflated price, or lease it to us for a hugely inflated price on a long term lease.

Probably be his last move to fuck us when he does decide to sell up.

Were we all fooled during the summer? Yes.

It's so infuriating that as a fanbase we allow Ashley to fool us repeatedly, in the same way. The clue to everyone that the so-called takeover was make-believe should have been the twat from the Sun's initial story - "NUFC Sold! Small print: not sold yet" It's the way Ashley works. Sad thing is he can probably do the exact same thing again and a large proportion will believe.

Never knew that.

Who’s the land owner?

Civil service own Blue Flames, think the training ground and the academy is owned by the club.

Not to gloat or anything but I knew the takeover was a fake over. This fat blob has no intention to sell us unless he gets a ludicrous offer. The last few takeovers that fell through should have prepared us especially the Amanda Staveley one.

I fully believed what the cunt said in his interview a few years back that we’ll be stuck with him for a long time and it’s still true to this day. The only thing that I’ll ever believe him on of course. He is also a manipulating liar.

Never knew that.

Who’s the land owner?

Civil service own Blue Flames, think the training ground and the academy is owned by the club.

wrong. the training ground is leased from the civil service. the academy is the club's though.

Out of everything, it's Odins betrayal that still hurts the most.

:okay:

Surely one of the worst fuckups in forum history. Massive "What the fuck were you thinking" moment for the lad.

Out of everything, it's Odins betrayal that still hurts the most.

:okay:

The lad with the text msgs? Aye I bought into that, fair play to him though. Was a corker  ;D