Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Wish people would stop being negative and let it happen. This is 3rd time lucky IYAM.

Yes because people being realistic on a football forum instead of losing their minds because of the Dubai twitter journalists saying the equivalent of "it happen" has any impact on a sale of a Premier League football club worth 100s of millions.

Us being negative or positive has absolutely zero impact, you are free to take it how you want but i prefer to approach any situation with honesty and realistic expectations.

Wish people would stop being negative and let it happen. This is 3rd time lucky IYAM.

Yes because people being realistic on a football forum instead of losing their minds because of the Dubai twitter journalists saying the equivalent of "it happen" has any impact on a sale of a Premier League football club worth 100s of millions.

Us being negative or positive has absolutely zero impact, you are free to take it how you want but i prefer to approach any situation with honesty and realistic expectations.

:thup:

we've been here many times before with ashley in the last 11 years (and isn't that a depressing thought) and its all been bullshit so I'm not believing anything until I see some rich person with a scarf over their head at st james

you absolute clean shirt :lol:

Penn[/member] any comment on this Abu Dhabi news reporter angle?

I don't have a clue who any one of these people are. My post last night was complete wind-up shite.

Sssssssssake I thought I remembered you as someone who lived in the gulf.  Obviously got that wrong. Don’t do this to me man!

:lol: Nah i've just been hurt too many times, i don't get too down or too excited anymore because of it.

:lol: Nah i've just been hurt too many times, i don't get too down or too excited anymore because of it.

:lol: I've never felt more cynical, reading all these happy people. Fair play to them.

:lol: I've never felt more cynical, reading all these happy people. Fair play to them.

:lol: Exactly.

Saying that if you're still able to muster the happiness from within like that don't let me stop you. I wish i wasn't so cynical but here we are.

Urgh, it's just bullshit, innit?  :okay:

Nope, must be something in it, someone from either our side or Dubai would have squished it by now if it was.

Only thing to confirm for me now is how far along is it? Not sure I believe it's actually done until it's offical.