Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Surely if it was the signs, Ashley would be taking the club as a legal entity to the High Court - why would you only take a director and her husband?

Has to be something else - I’d assume about the sale of the club, but that’s just a guess.

You know, having a Mike Ashley-free headspace has been very pleasant these last couple of months - his fat heed popping up again re Newcastle is more irritating than infuriating these days.   

I've always thought once he was out the door the club should Sue him for negligence and under paying for the SD tat signs around the stadium. If I were them not I'd have a team going over the accounts of every deal made in his favour, including the land sale and Sue him for anything they think they can get a win out of. 

8 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Derby Cunty

Will have to call it OvenPride Park if Ashley and Bruce both fetch up there.

Remember qualifiying for the champions league at their ground whilst relegating them, shame they don't, or the relegations and relegation battles that suddenly emerged six years later when Ashley arrived.

LuaLua winner and one hell of a Robert free kick, one of my favourite away days that one.

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Heard the signing of M’Biwa is also being investigated. Hopefully if Staverley pulls her finger out, us getting M’Bappe will take the doom away from it all.

Probs bring back Rolando Aaron's as well.

21 hours ago, ManDoon said:

It sounds really bad but the world would be a far better place if he died. He’s a billionaire (bad enough) but he’s not content with that level of parasitic living. He has to take it to the next level. 

It doesn't sound bad at all. He's got some nerve, wish he would take more helicopter rides, sooner or later one might go down. 

Especially with all the shit with Rangers, I was astounded that he went as quietly as he did in the end, and yet here he is, suing the very people who brought him a Kings ransom for his mere shell of an asset stripped football club. 

Absolutely shameless, he takes everything he can and the tries to take even more. Bloke is a monumental cunt of the highest order. 

If he gets Derby then the love affair might go on for a good few years, they're currently staring into a rusty bucket of rancid tramps piss so he'll probably be a massive beacon of light for them. It'll all go massively sour at some point though. 

14 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Wouldn't surprise me if its some shite like they removed his shite signage a week earlier than agreed, or some bollox around his shitty brand.

He couldn't sue the two individuals for that. 

12 hours ago, midds said:

Surely he's suing the individuals here rather than the club itself? This has to be a personal thing rather than a club thing. 

Sounds about par for the course with him.

May be cherry picking but it seems like most of his disputes end up being over some sort of relationship breakdown between him and an individual(s).

I listened to a Private Eye podcast from last year where Ian Hislop was talking about Robert Maxwell and how he'd sue anyone and everyone if they dared to say or do anything against him.
Think Ashley and Maxwell are cut from the very similar cloth.

Edited by Robster