Marvel's Avengers

kinda expecting a mobile game

I know this sound stupid, but the graphic makes me think it could be a mobile game.

Guys it's being made by the people who made the Tomb Raider games, it's not going to be a mobile game.  :laugh:

I know this sound stupid, but the graphic makes me think it could be a mobile game.

Guys it's being made by the people who made the Tomb Raider games, it's not going to be a mobile game.  :laugh:

Just awful.  :lol:

yeah I have no faith in any of the major game publishers not to pull that shit and disney not to explicitly want it to make a load of cash out of micro-transactions

Marvel have explicitly stated they are working with top developers to make their games, they aren't looking to make cheap tie ins anymore like with the old Iron Man games.

This started with Spiderman and that was great so there's no reason to be skeptical about their games yet, that's not to say there won't be multiplayer only Marvel games or games with micro transactions but they will be of high quality. That's what they stated a couple of years ago and until they fuck up there's no real reason to not believe them yet, the Tomb Raider devs aren't going to work on a Mobile game.

If you want to make a mobile game you don't hire a AAA developer with a background of success to work on it, you hire someone who works on mobile games.

• 2 weeks later...

Marvel should have just signed a deal with Insomniac Games to make all Avengers related video games.

Nah, Spiderman is a completely different game suited to Insomniac's skillset. They should do what they are doing, hire individual developers who fit the franchise they want to work on.

Exclusive deals as EA with Star Wars has shown is bad.