Women's Football

Surprised that Dutch woman of partial African descent with short blonde hair did not start. I saw the highlights of the women's CL Final and she was maybe the best player on the pitch. Ripped Barca with her pace.

Heath :lol:

What a description.

Women's football is a minority sport in most countries in the world, played mostly by tomboys and dykes even at a casual level. It should be treated as such.

Jesus Christ, what a weird comment.  :hmm:

Pinoe wins WC, Golden Ball, and Golden Boot. Get fucked, Trump.

She was bleating on about how extremely American she is yet she refuses to meet the President because of her lefty liberal loony ideologies

Not very extremely American really is she

She was bleating on about how extremely American she is yet she refuses to meet the President because of her lefty liberal loony ideologies

:lol: you really this thick or is it an act?

Impressive how you set a bar on idiocy and shatter and then utterly shatter the record. That's some serious dedication to dipshittery. Not noticed the trend in American sports of teams refusing to go to the White House? Maybe it's because Trump is an absolute POS who constantly takes a shit on the office. If Trump can't treat the office with any sort of decorum or dignity, then it is well within any athlete's rights to spurn the visit.

Expressing dissent is a very American thing, just as is being able to tell President Trump to go fuck himself. Out of all the horse shit going on, and people focus their outrage on this.

Impressive how you set a bar on idiocy and shatter and then utterly shatter the record. That's some serious dedication to dipshittery. Not noticed the trend in American sports of teams refusing to go to the White House? Maybe it's because Trump is an absolute POS who constantly takes a shit on the office. If Trump can't treat the office with any sort of decorum or dignity, then it is well within any athlete's rights to spurn the visit.

Expressing dissent is a very American thing, just as is being able to tell President Trump to go fuck himself. Out of all the horse shit going on, and people focus their outrage on this.

Of course I notice the issues I live here amongst it all I'm saying is people categorizing themselves as extremely American are usually the loons Trump has in his pocket so she issues the comment yet goes completely against the grain

Guest chopey

I've really enjoyed this world cup and the USA team look really good however I didn't realise they regularly get beat off school boy teams in warm up matches.

Awwww did the gay woman footballer make the angry patriot man, and his arsenal of guns, all angry? Poor little Deany.