Women's Football

I'm sure women would love to hear men wanting to shorten the pitch and decrease size of goals. That can't be a serious suggestion.

I’m sure they’d love it. Here’s Emma Hayes, Chelsea women’s manger, calling for smaller goals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/05/22/chelsea-women-manager-emma-hayes-urges-goals-made-smaller-womens-game-9640291/amp/

Obvious statement but women aren’t built like men and they shouldn’t have to run the same distances as men do. It’s unfair and I feel sorry for them.

:lol: ffs

I get the whole ruthless thing, but celebrating your 11th goal as if you've just won the cup itself is a little weird.

Considering 11 was the previous record goals scored in a WWC match, and they tied and subsequently broke that record, I’d say they had plenty of cause to celebrate.

I get the whole ruthless thing, but celebrating your 11th goal as if you've just won the cup itself is a little weird.

Considering 11 was the previous record goals scored in a WWC match, and they tied and subsequently broke that record, I’d say they had plenty of cause to celebrate.

I apply equality, er, equally, so if a men’s team went about acting the way the women’s US team did, doing Wrestlemania celebratory moves after scoring 10+ goals, everyone would rightly pillory them for their unsportsmanlike behaviour. I’m applying the same standard for women.

I apply equality, er, equally, so if a men’s team went about acting the way the women’s US team did, doing Wrestlemania celebratory moves after scoring 10+ goals, everyone would rightly pillory them for their unsportsmanlike behaviour. I’m applying the same standard for women.

I’m skeptical, but w/e.

Imagine the fewm if Neymar went on like that

I can't wait for the proud English women to not celebrate a single goal past 5 showing how their true class is. Get over it people. Just f***ing watch football ffs.

American and Canadian journalists and former female players are the ones who raised this issue but sure, let’s pretend it’s just some nationalist BS :lol:

Neymar’s a cunt in pretty much every aspect of his life though, he doesn’t have to do much to draw the ire of fans.

Neymar’s a c*** in pretty much every aspect of his life though, he doesn’t have to do much to draw the ire of fans.

You know him personally like?

I can't wait for the proud English women to not celebrate a single goal past 5 showing how their true class is. Get over it people. Just f***ing watch football ffs.

American and Canadian journalists and former female players are the ones who raised this issue but sure, let’s pretend it’s just some nationalist BS :lol:

So did English and global press too.

Neymar’s a c*** in pretty much every aspect of his life though, he doesn’t have to do much to draw the ire of fans.

You know him personally like?

Yep, sure do.

If I'd just scored a goal at a World Cup, I'd celebrate like fuck, I wouldn't care if England where 10-0 up at the time, I'd have just scored in what is the greatest competition on the planet.

If I'd just scored a goal at a World Cup, I'd celebrate like fuck, I wouldn't care if England where 10-0 up at the time, I'd have just scored in what is the greatest competition on the planet.

100%, without a doubt

Guest The Little Waster

Makes a nice change watching sexy lesbian football as opposed to a bunch of overpaid nancy boys 🤪

And we thought we were over-analyzing this whole thing:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/soccer-player-kaylyn-kyle-1.5172226

:lol:

Death threats ffs.

“As a Canadian we would just never ever think of doing something like that ... For me it's disrespectful, it's disgraceful," Kyle, who retired in 2017 after winning 101 caps, said on air.

This is complete nonsense too, though. “As a Canadian...”, fuck off with that shit :lol:

Death threats ffs.

“As a Canadian we would just never ever think of doing something like that ... For me it's disrespectful, it's disgraceful," Kyle, who retired in 2017 after winning 101 caps, said on air.

This is complete nonsense too, though. “As a Canadian...”, f*** off with that s*** :lol:

We shall smother you with our politeness whilst refusing to join your Iraq War.

Death threats ffs.

This is complete nonsense too, though. “As a Canadian...”, f*** off with that s*** :lol:

We shall smother you with our politeness whilst refusing to join your Iraq War.

[move]JORDAN PETERSON[/move]