If Rafa goes we go!

Ankles Bennett

The sad truth is that, even at our lowest low, we'll still get 50k at games.

Fans will claim to hate Ashley but, at the same time, want a fortnightly piss-up with mates to get away from the missus. They want to bond with their dads. They'll wear this latest agony as a badge of honour because us North East guys are tough bastards who don't complain.... something like that. Addictions are tough to stop :( :(

For a fire sale to occur, don't we need valuable assets first?

Outside of maybe Perez, Almiron and Lascelles, who is going to bring in anything? We got this far by Rafa macguyvering a PL team out of lint and used coupons, not because of squad strength.

Guest chopey

Outside of maybe Perez, Almiron and Lascelles, who is going to bring in anything? We got this far by Rafa macguyvering a PL team out of lint and used coupons, not because of squad strength.

Schar, lejeune, Shelvey, Longstaff, Hayden and rember we go into pre season in just over a week with no striker and left back as well as cover for Diame

Schar, lejeune, Shelvey, Longstaff, Hayden and rember we go into pre season in just over a week with no striker and left back as well as cover for Diame

Yup, as soon as Rafa leaves, then every player with anything about them says “This is shite, might have my agent find me a new club that’s not shite”.

This is why he, and Ashley are bigger and the club right now. For all the goodwill, the flags, the commited support, the bobby quotes and the backing of Rafa and the team - it counts for little ultimately. Power, influence and money talks and sentiment walks. People can spend their money how they like, go where they want with who they want but how the hell can they be taken seriously when they comment on the team? You know full well what you're paying for.

Load of crap. They should have called themselves “If Rafa goes we probably won’t go but we’ll make some bad noise for a week or two and then subtly change the name of our twitter account”

Aye all of these fans who keep threatening to cancel their season tickets aren’t helping at all.  Quite the opposite in fact.

Not that it makes us any better, but i had enough in 2015 and since then 5 of my mates have jacked in aswell.  At a guess i’d say we probably had about 500 loyalty points between us and god knows how many years attending home games. I suppose my point is that I literally can’t see any viable excuse to keep going under Ashley.  Either take some action or STFU. 

Guest The Little Waster

It was always a passive statement ... " If " ... like a little kid threatening to run away from home if he doesn't get his favourite pop .

Theres never been any need for such declarations . If they were serious they would have walked long ago , long before Rafa or Schteve or even Pardew or Hughton .

Nothing wrong with ifrafagoes tbh. Movement that gained a large following and has held Ashley to account. It’s twitter output is superb. Is it a transitory statement, yes but it’s a bold enough one. I’m sure plenty will too.

Guest covmag

Nothing wrong with ifrafagoes tbh. Movement that gained a large following and has held Ashley to account. It’s twitter output is superb. Is it a transitory statement, yes but it’s a bold enough one. I’m sure plenty will too.

And changed exactly nothing tbh, it’s futile, just stay the fuck away.

And changed exactly nothing tbh, it’s futile, just stay the fuck away.

People have - doesn’t mean you do it in benign silence either. Everyone advocating just stay away you sheep and not remaining active in another way is just as futile.

Really don’t get why people are so prepared to stick the boot in. Contact a group - get involved.