Alternatives to NUFC

Guest The Little Waster

If there's no takeover and we've some useless cunt instead of Rafa I'm done until Ashley goes. I'll probably spend the time going to other grounds and that. My friends support different clubs so I'll go to games with them for my football holiday fix. Fucking shame because I was really looking forward to going this season as I was fairly convinced either way Rafa would be there.

Guest covmag

If this all turns out to be bullshit...aka fake sheik etc , fucking Rafa around etc. I won’t even watch , listen or fucking care. O0

Looks like I'll be making an effort to support Collingwood next season. At least they still play in black and white and nicknamed the Magpies anyway.

Go Pies.

Fuck me, choosing between Mike Ashley or Eddie McGuire.

Would just give sports entirely and take up stamp collecting

Hopefully Serie A will be interesting next season.

Yes, looking forward to this on Premier Sports (I don't have BT or Sky).

Conte in at Inter, Milan improving, Ancelotti at Napoli, Sarri took over at Juve, a really good attacking Atalanta side who are in the CL. Lazio and Roma fairly strong.

Could be the league to watch next year.

I’ve watched a couple of NUFC games over the past two seasons, and basically no football outside of the World Cup.

And I feel great tbh. Was a shitty sport to begin with.

Not surprised you’re enjoying it TBH, I’ve though about quitting for a while. Definitely at the top level, where it’s just a competition to see who has the best sheik.