Youth team fans?

Dokko

Is there someone out there who can give a decently in depth review of our youth team?

Just a paragraph for each player, and how far you believe the player will go with us, or move on?

I know this would take some time, maybe 30mins or so, so I'd really appreciate it if someone can do it.

I would ask someone direct, but haven't a clue who goes regularly.

Cheers.

i used to know them,back when pattison,huntington,carrol and co were playing..now i feel lost when i am reading the line-up..

Actually wouldn't mind a bit more info on Andrew Carroll, his height especially intrigues me.

i used to know them,back when pattison,huntington,carrol and co were playing..now i feel lost when i am reading the line-up..

Actually wouldn't mind a bit more info on Andrew Carroll, his height especially intrigues me.

tommorw hopefully i will give u some basic info about the people i saw playing..

tommorw hopefully i will give u some basic info about the people i saw playing..

:thup:

Really would like to know where our youth team is going, and if its working.

Simply as we cannot buy the right players, and im pinning hopes on some talent coming through.

Guest TheOrder

I went to pretty much every Academy game last season, but have had no time to see them this time around.

After the game, I'll tell you my thoughts on the academy mate. If you're interested.

I went to pretty much every Academy game last season, but have had no time to see them this time around.

After the game, I'll tell you my thoughts on the academy mate. If you're interested.

Spot on, just post your thoughts in here, last season will do nicely.