Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Yep, it's correct. They could go stronger on 'think about what you're supporting' or something, but I see what they're trying to do.

Stop pandering to them, the time for softly softly has long gone, it's Ashley and them against the rest of us.

"If you go to the match this season you are not in the wrong; Mike Ashley is."

They have to get rid of that line, or change it to 'if you go you are a fucking idiot'

It's being tactically polite. You can't tell folks that what they're doing is wrong, they'll just resist.

here mate your arse is on fire.

fuck off don't tell me what to do.

Yep, it's correct. They could go stronger on 'think about what you're supporting' or something, but I see what they're trying to do.

Stop pandering to them, the time for softly softly has long gone, it's Ashley and them against the rest of us.

Unfortunately there is 10s of thousands more of 'them' which is why they're trying not to piss them all off before they've even got started.  I'm with you, they're absolute (short sighted) cunts if they go to the match.  But I can see why they're trying this approach.

Unfortunately there is 10s of thousands more of 'them' which is why they're trying not to p*ss them all off before they've even got started.  I'm with you, they're absolute (short sighted) c***s if they go to the match.  But I can see why they're trying this approach.

They will see that line as the green light to keep going, they really didn't need to put it in.

Unfortunately there is 10s of thousands more of 'them' which is why they're trying not to p*ss them all off before they've even got started.  I'm with you, they're absolute (short sighted) c***s if they go to the match.  But I can see why they're trying this approach.

They will see that line as the green light to keep going, they really didn't need to put it in.

Aye, leaving it out would have been preferable like.

I think they need to go down the route of 'this isn't your club anymore' etc, but alas, we've been here plenty of times before, who knows how to make the masses call it a day.

It's pretty impressive how quickly they've not only reverted to type but also managed to quash any good will, momentum, and respect they'd built up in the last 3 years.

Guest The Little Waster

"If you go to the match this season you are not in the wrong; Mike Ashley is."

They have to get rid of that line, or change it to 'if you go you are a fucking idiot'

Bet Wallace wrote that line ... he always was a quisling

There should actually be hell on now like, nevermind just a boycott.

This s*** is f***ing insane, the deliberate destruction of a club and fan base.

Why are we such pussies? :lol:

It's absolutely defying belief why so many supposed hard northerners are terrified to do anything other than shout at a shop and hold signs up.

I want to see a full blown Project Mayhem tbh. Fire alarms set off on matchdays, doors to SJP bikelocked on Matchdays, smoke bombs set off, club shop windows smashed, anti Ashley graffiti about the town.

Go on then, you first

I literally live 16,000km from SJP.

pussy

So what are people's revised predictions for the Arsenal attendance, with Bruce at the helm? (makes me laugh just typing it)

I will be disappointed if there is more than 40k there, through the turnstiles, of course the club will give it differently.

So what are peoples revised predictions for the Arsenal attendance, with Bruce at the helm (makes me laugh just typing it)

The lowest will be around 49k our protests are always so fucking shit i remember the Man city one last season "hold the Ashley out banner up around the 14 minute mark that will show him" around 50 people did this was shit.

We need banners/posters put all around the city shops and bars to get the local community not on the internet involved not just words online

So what are peoples revised predictions for the Arsenal attendance, with Bruce at the helm (makes me laugh just typing it)

The lowest will be around 49k our protests are always so f***ing s*** i remember the Man city one last season "hold the Ashley out banner up around the 14 minute mark that will show him" around 50 people did this was s***.

We need banners/posters put all around the city shops and bars to get the local community not on the internet involved not just words online

Agreed about banners and posters around the city, not sure if it happened last time, should be boycott NUFC not just one game, like.

The lowest will be around 49k our protests are always so f***ing s*** i remember the Man city one last season "hold the Ashley out banner up around the 14 minute mark that will show him" around 50 people did this was s***.

Agreed about banners and posters around the city, not sure if it happened last time, should be boycott NUFC not just one game, like.

Yes it should and the local paper should be printing the posters like the do for silly shit "X to win Britain's got Talent"

Emailed Biffa of NUFC.com asking if he is boycotting next season, his reply...

"No, when the last normal person has rightly decided to chuck it in, I'll be the one daft b****** left watching these useless f***ers. Blame me for all of it."

Guest chopey

"No, when the last normal person has rightly decided to chuck it in, I'll be the one daft b****** left watching these useless f***ers. Blame me for all of it."

I feel sorry for the lad, its a sickness you know, it's like an addiction

So what are people's revised predictions for the Arsenal attendance, with Bruce at the helm? (makes me laugh just typing it)

I will be disappointed if there is more than 40k there, through the turnstiles, of course the club will give it differently.

There will be money spent on new signings and after a rocky start home wins in October and November will be wildly celebrated in front of crowds of around 50k and everything will just carry on ticking over unfortunately

I'm honestly surprised nobody has tried setting up a club similar to FC United of Manchester or even someone like Shearer getting a rich backer to fund a club similar to Salford City. You would probably get a few thousand fans who are not bothered about Newcastle anymore to help support it.

Christ.