Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Emailed Biffa of NUFC.com asking if he is boycotting next season, his reply...

"No, when the last normal person has rightly decided to chuck it in, I'll be the one daft b****** left watching these useless f***ers. Blame me for all of it."

Christ.

pair of cunts

There should actually be hell on now like, nevermind just a boycott.

This s*** is f***ing insane, the deliberate destruction of a club and fan base.

Why are we such pussies? :lol:

It's absolutely defying belief why so many supposed hard northerners are terrified to do anything other than shout at a shop and hold signs up.

I want to see a full blown Project Mayhem tbh. Fire alarms set off on matchdays, doors to SJP bikelocked on Matchdays, smoke bombs set off, club shop windows smashed, anti Ashley graffiti about the town.

This is what would happen in places like Itsly and Turkey Greece etc

Chronicle being absolute cowards in this. Not one of them with the balls to call Ashley & Charnley out on this. Seems like putting the campaign and boycott out there (without actually endorsing it) has appeased people.

Spineless, man. Shit scared of being banned again.

Sad thing is, 80% of their material is, ‘Reports in France suggest...’ or ‘some media suggestions that...’.

They probably wouldn’t lose much.

Chronicle being absolute cowards in this. Not one of them with the balls to call Ashley & Charnley out on this. Seems like putting the campaign and boycott out there (without actually endorsing it) has appeased people.

Spineless, man. Shit scared of being banned again.

Sad thing is, 80% of their material is, ‘Reports in France suggest...’ or ‘some media suggestions that...’.

They probably wouldn’t lose much.

Because they've employed, mainly, shit writers.

When was the last tactical analysis piece they wrote? The sort of thing you'd get from Michael Cox, for example? Ryder's by far the worst. If it's not harking back to the early 90s - or more specifically the 92-93 promotion season - it's just repetitive bollocks about how passionate the fans are.

Got a set of fans where most of them won't boycott the club due to selfish reasons and the local rag who are shit scared to say anything in case they upset Ashley and he bans them from the ground.

We're fucked. Completely and utterly fucked.

:thup:

I hated Alan Oliver but he was a different level to this idiots.

It's just a change of the times. It's harder to make and maintain contacts, which he and Gibson had. Crime reporters used to call up sergeants and inspectors and get information first hand - now pretty much everything goes through press offices. Clubs now want to pump out their own stuff in-house and are in direct competition with the media, so they restrict access.

Guys. This may sound stupid.

I have spoken to so many people who are basically so down regarding the whole theatrical outcome of this club today.

I thought I was the only one who felt completely useless and unable to actually physically do anything to at least get a little bit of joy from the club that our fathers and forefathers grafted and spent hard earned monies to look forward to the match days with hardly any cash.

I feel lost. Empty. Sick to my stomach. Bitter.

Is there anything, ANYTHING we can physically do to change anything in this City for the good?

Or are we screwed and just have to deal with this for the rest of our lives?

Sorry for rambling.

Gutted.

I have spoken to so many people who are basically so down regarding the whole theatrical outcome of this club today.

I thought I was the only one who felt completely useless and unable to actually physically do anything to at least get a little bit of joy from the club that our fathers and forefathers grafted and spent hard earned monies to look forward to the match days with hardly any cash.

Is there anything, ANYTHING we can physically do to change anything in this City for the good?

Sorry for rambling.

Gutted.

sort ashley

Guest covmag

Sorry for rambling.

Gutted.

Oh yes, plenty  :whistle:

I can only see a coordinated plan of action against Sports Direct, designed to drive Mike Ashley into financial ruin or legal troubles, as being effective against him.

Sports Direct is his only interest as it is his primary source of income and wealth; if Sports Direct falls then Mike Ashley falls.  It effectively needs a declaration of (metaphorical) war against Mike Ashley and Sports Direct - we need to gain allies in other club's supporters for mass boycotts, protests, and other actions against Sports Direct, designed to (legally) drive his business into financial ruin.  Mike Ashley needs to get the message that "if he doesn't leave NUFC he will face utter ruin" - he will not get that message until actions start to hit the Sports Direct bottom line.

You’re right, like.

Your average fan never saw the connection but without Sports Direct, there’d be no need for Ashley to have NUFC.

However, you’d need to galvanise a nation to make a difference to SD and we can’t even get a percentage of a city to not go to one football match.

Guest covmag

You’re right, like.

Your average fan never saw the connection but without Sports Direct, there’d be no need for Ashley to have NUFC.

However, you’d need to galvanise a nation to make a difference to SD and we can’t even get a percentage of a city to not go to one football match.

Targeting SD is pointless, it will make no difference and we just look fucking idiots.Just resign yaself to life without the cunt show till he dies.

You’re right, like.

Targeting SD is pointless, it will make no difference and we just look fucking idiots.Just resign yaself to life without the cunt show till he dies.

Just farkin target everything. Every part of his life must be targeted. The club he owns. The companies he has shares in.

Even the farkin footballers and media idiots who stand up for him.

Every. Farkin.Thing

You’re right, like.

Targeting SD is pointless, it will make no difference and we just look f***ing idiots.Just resign yaself to life without the c*** show till he dies.

:serious: