Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Guest The Little Waster

Hes the mirror image of Ashley ... a narcissist , and as such a hindrance whatever his stance on a boycott

I don't understand why Steve Wraith is seen as one of the champions of our fan base. What is it about him that's given him this platform among our fans? He's never done anything remotely deserving of his status, every time I hear anything about him he seems to do more harm than good.

For me, no matter the rights or wrongs of his past or how he got himself into the position he's in, he's just too much of a polarising figure to be at the front of any campaign against Ashley.  His presence will turn off too many people.  We ideally need someone on board who the whole fanbase can rally around and unite behind.

Too much to ask for Shearer or Nobby or someone universally loved to get involved and gee things up I suppose.

I think a peaceful demonstration before the Arsenal game where fans from all corners of the ground walk to the center circle before kick off and unfurl some sort of Ashley out banner would be fantastic, unfortunately those sort of fans don't attend anymore.

Mebbes in the 80s when you would have got kicked out and that would be the end of it. Thesedays you would be getting your door hammered down at 7am with 20 riot polis steaming in shitting the bairn up whilst they eat their coco pops

A trip to court. A criminal record. Banned for life and if your work is that way inclined a trip to the dole.

Yeah asking people to commit a criminal offence isn't going to work as encroaching the playing area is construed as that

I think a peaceful demonstration before the Arsenal game where fans from all corners of the ground walk to the center circle before kick off and unfurl some sort of Ashley out banner would be fantastic, unfortunately those sort of fans don't attend anymore.

Mebbes in the 80s when you would have got kicked out and that would be the end of it. Thesedays you would be getting your door hammered down at 7am with 20 riot polis steaming in shitting the bairn up whilst they eat their coco pops

A trip to court. A criminal record. Banned for life and if your work is that way inclined a trip to the dole.

Yeah asking people to commit a criminal offence isn't going to work as encroaching the playing area is construed as that

Encroach pitch from fans. NUST use funds to cover legal fees, reducing financial options of progress to galvanise the fans via other means. Guess who wins again...

Guest singintheastand

Can we have a whip round for Duncan Ferguson to come and chin the hierarchy?

Guest Howaythetoon

The worst thing Keegan ever did was his "keep going" speech.

Would love Big Al to come out with a really strong pro-boycoutt statement, preferably calling match-goers big spastics.

I guarantee that’s not what he was saying when he said that!

And we can't bide you been here forever therefore we know it all kinda attitude. 63 now and been there since 1966 so I may be new on here but I do have an opinion equally as valid as yours so stop being supercillious or whatever...

And we can't bide you been here forever therefore we know it all kinda attitude. 63 now and been there since 1966 so I may be new on here but I do have an opinion equally as valid as yours so stop being supercillious or whatever...

You ok hun? Xx

You ok hun? Xx

Hoo. That's Poz you're talking to. He was the Nikita Krushev of the old NUFC forum and I shan't have an ill word spoken about him.

Seems the magpie group, London magpie group, if Rafa goes we go, Ashley out.com, wor on Ashley, United 1892 and empty for Ashley (fuck I didn’t relise there was so many) are joining forces which was what needed to happen,

I look forward to the statement

Most likely a stretch but if the council come somehow get involved and organise some sort of festival day in the city that would nail it.  Continuing the theme of support our city.  Imagine a buzzing city and an empty ground.