Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Imagine the pressure local journos could bring to bear on this whole farce....

They should be urging fans to take part in this. They’re probably the one link between the Twitter/online protests and the casual fan. I suppose it gets the word out there but I just feel they should be pushing more and encouraging fans to take part.

They’d get so much support if they joined in the Arsenal boycott for instance. Boycott the Press Conferences, don’t report on the game, etc...would be fucking massive. Secretly though, they’ll be loving all this, they won’t care either way and they’re about to get a manager on board who’ll give them everything they want.

Fantastic coverage by the Chronicle today.

I’ve seen the headlines, all they’ve done is say there’s boycotts planned, sticking to facts. Seems enough to have appeased those wanting them to stick their oar in, without actually doing anything wrong to piss the club off. I’d be more impressed if they came out in support of these actions but they fall short (unless I’ve missed something).

Their coverage has been as weak as piss for years but this summer stands out as being completely spineless. They appear scared to lose access to a club that treats them with complete disdain. It’s a joke. They’re a joke.

One thing I know for sure is that when the day comes that we have a new owner (and that day will come) they deserve none of the benefits that upturn in fortune/positivity would bring because they’ve done fuck all to get Ashley out.

Guest covmag

I agree lads, the papers should be doing so much more, celebs and Nufc.com should  be 100% sticking the boot in and pushing no renew , the full shabam

The media never bites the hand that feeds it. Until it is dead.

People who's job it is to FIND stories of interest, are given stories of interest, daily. Leaves them time to do some proper journalism, like testing Football Manager.

Haven't posted on here for ages due to extreme apathy, but this summer has turned that apathy into antipathy.

There is no way back now.  The FCB is never going to leave and the club is dead.  The Keegan/Robson type years we remember will never happen again as long as Cashley is here.  After over a decade of the club being run as a cut-price billboard for SD, its clear that only going bust will get rid of the cancer that is the FCB.  His tentacles are way too deep into the club now.

The only way forward is a phoenix club to form and eventually overtake NUFC, purchasing SJP, although if the FCB continues neglecting the place, it might as well burn to the ground.

I hope the next manager is Wise or Gerrard or Pardew, just to really hammer the message home to the happy clappers.  Only liquidation will give Newcastle a club to be proud of now.

Time for AFC Newcastle...

Lad who sits in front of me at work renewed his season ticket and is refusing to boycott Arsenal I honestly had to bite my tongue. He is a canny lad but I cant talk to him about football anymore I will literally loose my shit.  :rant: :knuppel2:

Lad who sits in front of me at work renewed his season ticket and is refusing to boycott Arsenal I honestly had to bite my tongue. He is a canny lad but I cant talk to him about football anymore I will literally loose my shit.  :rant: :knuppel2:

I know a couple of people like this. I literally just can't understand the pure idiocy of their opinion. Like you say I try and avoid any football talk with them now.

See if you somehow can get him sacked...(nasty human being)

"If you go to the match this season you are not in the wrong; Mike Ashley is."

They have to get rid of that line, or change it to 'if you go you are a fucking idiot'

It's being tactically polite. You can't tell folks that what they're doing is wrong, they'll just resist.