Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

I had to remove myself from all Newcastle United Facebook pages today it was making me too pissed off. There was on bloke calling all the fans that have cancelled and will boycott plastic fans. It got me so fucking annoyed he is the problem and we will never moved forward while people still turn up.

I had to remove myself from all Newcastle United Facebook pages today it was making me too pissed off. There was on bloke calling all the fans that have cancelled and will boycott plastic fans. It got me so fucking annoyed he is the problem and we will never moved forward while people still turn up.

There's fucking loads of them saying shit like - who were the fans expecting us to get as manager like? We have to give him a chance.

Shoot me now FFS we are doomed as there is too many of these utter mongs amongst our fan base.

People at work were telling me what I actually think today. Great stuff, good chat.

(I.e me: "I hope the club burns." them: "no you don't.")

Everyone I speak to work or otherwise agrees the club is dead. Nothing left to support.

Can you get iz a job?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I know we all know, but this whole affair just confirms it. We exist solely to finish 17th and ensure maximum global exposure for S***** D*****. We're nothing but an advertising vehicle for that utter shitshow. The club will only spend money if they get relegated. That's why we didn't spend any money when we finished 5th - the squad was deemed sufficient not to get relegated - and why we never spend any fucking money ever. While Ashley owns our club there is literally no point in anything. There is no ambition for the club to achieve or succeed in any sense other than being financially self-sufficient and remaining in the premier league. The only time this changes is when the club starts costing him money.

As I said, we all know this already, but recent events have made it even clearer.

Could the fans not crowd fund an anti Ashley advert campaign? Pay for bus adverts, Metro adverts, etc. A full page advert in a newspaper spelling out all our grievances. Would a page in a paper cost that much these days?

There's no newspaper which deserves to receive a single penny from us, certainly not the chronicle. Ffs we can't reward their cowardice and bootlicking supplication by giving them money for a full page advertisement. :lol:

If any of them actually bitter with some decent investigative journalism then sure, but not until then.

Could the fans not crowd fund an anti Ashley advert campaign? Pay for bus adverts, Metro adverts, etc. A full page advert in a newspaper spelling out all our grievances. Would a page in a paper cost that much these days?

Billboards around the ground theres a fair few where the Metro station Is and on the side of the strawberry

There's no newspaper which deserves to receive a single penny from us, certainly not the chronicle. Ffs we can't reward their cowardice and bootlicking supplication by giving them money for a full page advertisement. :lol:

If any of them actually bitter with some decent investigative journalism then sure, but not until then.

I’ve seen people saying they can’t go against the club because they rely on them. 80% of the stuff they report is regurgitated from other sources anyway, plus they can still access ex-players and I bet they’d get a load of support from fans if they had the balls to boycott the club. Even just the one game against Arsenal if they sent no reporters, didn’t preview the game in The Sunday Sun then no post-match report on the Monday in The Chronicle would be amazing. If the club spat their dummies out and banned them, they could become even more militant and help ramp things up against Ashley.

I certainly wasn't suggesting The Chronicle. I was thinking more of a national paper. Most papers are linked to some horrible owner. It's not even the paper that matters so much, it's more the story of paying for an advert (an open letter to the PL, the FA, the media and potential owners maybe) in a national newspaper. It may generate media coverage of the situation.

The Atheist Society bus ad campaign generated a lot of media interest for example. The ad generated a lot of publicity compared to how much it cost.

Jezza is on board.

Fucking class from Corbyn. You would never get any other wank stain politicians from other parties giving the slightest fuck.

For the many Jezza lad. Tory cunts may as well support Ashley. Greed over sharing.

We are literally at a point where it is absolutely impossible to support the team without supporting the regime. In physics terms, this is a coupled system. Any support of the team now is indirectly supporting the fat fuck and his wormtongue minions. This is a tamer example of why poor people are bamboozled to fight and die needlessly for empires. Loyalty to this abusive dog shit is just madness at this point. The club is no longer greater than Ashley. He has destroyed it from within. There is now no longer any real justification for a supporter to go to games, and I will express nothing but contempt for people who continue to give this fat piece of shit money, whether at the gates or in his shitty shops.

As for The Chronicle, they are absolutely complicit, and demonstrating a complete indifference toward an institution that really is the banner of the city; in essence they are expressing complete contempt for the citizens of Newcastle when they should be fucking defending the people against this disgustingly bloated modern avatar of The Gilded Age. This may be just sports, but is is a complete betrayal of the fourth estate ethos (sadly not a rare thing now).