Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

"Ive seen a lot worse" is just a blatant lie. I don't personally think it's ever been this bad, never mind a lot worse. I missed the end of the 70's dreariness and Bobby Shinton being top scorer with 6 but lived through almost the entire 80's, selling the best players we've ever had in Waddle, Beardsley and Gazza, the Mckeag era of sack the board and spending money raised from player sales on a new stand.

The only time we've ever been worse off, and even then it's only "positionally" worse, was the end of the Ardiles era, right before KK. We only sank that low because he was playing half a dozen 17 year olds in the team and we were wide open tactically. It's never been this bad in 40 years imo, this is the nadir, from a position of strength with a world class manager and a chance to progress with common sense investment to willful neglect and self-sabotage and relegation a near-certainty.

Whatever the issues in various eras in the past, we never were run in such a hostile and incompetent fashion with the self-serving interests of the owner always placed well above the overall benefit of the club and the fanbase at the very end of the list. NEVER.

I like the "Mike Ashley wouldn't miss my £600 season ticket money so I might as well keep going" excuse.

Ashley may not care about £600 and it seems neither do those paying it.

Bollocks you can`t even get a refund in his shop for a 25p pencil, you would get a credit note because it pains him to even part with 1p. 

I can't believe the lack of protests like (well i can) there should be protests outside the ground every f***ing day man, and before anyone says, i don't live in the area.

We need to get angry, but it looks like we have given up.

We are fucking terrible at protesting.

I like the "Mike Ashley wouldn't miss my £600 season ticket money so I might as well keep going" excuse.

Ashley may not care about £600 and it seems neither do those paying it.

Bollocks you can`t even get a refund in his shop for a 25p pencil, you would get a credit note because it pains him to even part with 1p.

This is one example that shows he will do whatever he can legally get away with.

I dread to think what he's done to the club.

I can't believe the lack of protests like (well i can) there should be protests outside the ground every f***ing day man, and before anyone says, i don't live in the area.

We need to get angry, but it looks like we have given up.

We are fucking terrible at protesting.

He doesn't listen to protests.

The one and only thing he will listen to is a complete boycott of all st James' park.

Guest chopey

A couple of rumours today that if there is a total boycott against Arsenal Sky may not show the game live

A couple of rumours today that if there is a total boycott against Arsenal Sky may not show the game live

Well there certainly won't be a total boycott as Twitter and Facebook posts have shown "No one is stopping me going".

Also, if there was a boycott Sky will love it. It's more 'drama' and more viewers for them.

Guest Gonzo

If everything that’s happened since the season ended doesn’t make at least 15-25k people say “fuck it I’ve had enough” - nothing ever will.

This myth that we have the best fans. We’re yellow bellied abuse magnets in the majority. We deserve this because we let it happen.

If everything that’s happened since the season ended doesn’t make at least 15-25k people say “f*** it I’ve had enough” - nothing ever will.

This myth that we have the best fans. We’re yellow bellied abuse magnets in the majority. We deserve this because we let it happen.

Amen. In recent years, Liverpool, Rangers, Man U and a bunch of other smaller clubs have shown us up with their organisation and commitment.

"Ive seen a lot worse" is just a blatant lie. I don't personally think it's ever been this bad, never mind a lot worse. I missed the end of the 70's dreariness and Bobby Shinton being top scorer with 6 but lived through almost the entire 80's, selling the best players we've ever had in Waddle, Beardsley and Gazza, the Mckeag era of sack the board and spending money raised from player sales on a new stand.

The only time we've ever been worse off, and even then it's only "positionally" worse, was the end of the Ardiles era, right before KK. We only sank that low because he was playing half a dozen 17 year olds in the team and we were wide open tactically. It's never been this bad in 40 years imo, this is the nadir, from a position of strength with a world class manager and a chance to progress with common sense investment to willful neglect and self-sabotage and relegation a near-certainty.

Whatever the issues in various eras in the past, we never were run in such a hostile and incompetent fashion with the self-serving interests of the owner always placed well above the overall benefit of the club and the fanbase at the very end of the list. NEVER.

Nailed it.

We are being systematically screwed over in a way the McKeags would never have contemplated, and yet sheep now sit where genuine supporters once agitated - and brought about - change.

I defended my fellow match-going fans last season - in the deluded belief that the large majority would, like me, chuck it in if Rafa wasn't kept on.

Well, anyone who goes - against Arsenal, against anyone - while Ashley remains is not a fan. They are the enemy, plain and simple. As such, they're worse than the fat man himself. At least he doesn't dress himself up to be anything other than a c*nt, let alone claim to care about Newcastle United, any more.

These "fans" shouldn't be allowed an easy ride on matchdays. There should be protesters outside every turnstile. "Scab" is too good a word to throw at them.

Ashley isn't the cancer destroying Newcastle United. He's just a c*nt. Anyone who now sees fit to pay to enter SJP is the cancer.

the amount of time at night i spend thinking of actual ways that would get rid of the fat cunt is both unhealthy and rather sad for a grown man.

the best i've come up with so far is getting a secret crowd-funding going to pay for a russian super-hacker to slowly take down sports direct, KBA and nufc.co.uk etc,

fuck me, i'm serious. there is no legal way of getting the fcb out of our club. i'd put in a grand straight off if there was a chance of it happening.

i really need to get some sleep.

Dissapointed Shearer hasn't backed it already to be honest.

Maybe his BBC contract doesn't let him go that far, while he can be a bit biased about us on MOTD, maybe it doesn't let him criticize Ashley or the club in as far as telling fans to boycott, no idea like just thinking out loud.

Yeah, guessing he isn't allowed to get involved directly in things like this as the BBC can't have it misconstrued that he is acting on their behalf.

Although, why he may be not out there torching Sports Direct stores, his twitter and public commentary on the situation is enough imo - it doesn't exactly take Sherlock Holmes to figure out his stance when he is posting laughing emojis at Ryder claiming that the Perez money is going straight back into new signings.  He has also talked about Ashley sucking the life out of the club and what a tosser he is to work with multiple times.

Nailed it.

We are being systematically screwed over in a way the McKeags would never have contemplated, and yet sheep now sit where genuine supporters once agitated - and brought about - change.

I defended my fellow match-going fans last season - in the deluded belief that the large majority would, like me, chuck it in if Rafa wasn't kept on.

Well, anyone who goes - against Arsenal, against anyone - while Ashley remains is not a fan. They are the enemy, plain and simple. As such, they're worse than the fat man himself. At least he doesn't dress himself up to be anything other than a c*nt, let alone claim to care about Newcastle United, any more.

These "fans" shouldn't be allowed an easy ride on matchdays. There should be protesters outside every turnstile. "Scab" is too good a word to throw at them.

Ashley isn't the cancer destroying Newcastle United. He's just a c*nt. Anyone who now sees fit to pay to enter SJP is the cancer.

Yup. Mckeag was incompetent, a bit of a git at times, out of touch with the common man and would hardly go down in the pantheon of memorable chairmen, but he did care and tried in his own bumbling sort of way. He never willfully set out to be deliberately uncompetitive and to screw over the entire fan base in this fashion. There is nothing in the past to compare to this utter cunt of an owner, nothing comes close.

What's happening now is very sad. I know many are finding it funny to see how low things can get under this bastard, myself included at times, but when you really spend time thinking about it, it's just horribly sad to think about what we could have had with just some common sense applied. It wouldn't have taken much. Can you imagine a full season with that backline healthy, Longstaff in the middle, Almiron for a full season, Rondon bought for a very reasonable sum (as well as Perez retained) and just 3-4 sensible signings? I don't think top 8 would be out of the question at all.

Instead, we quite intentionally have no manager, no signings, no staff with any gravitas at all, the owner taking the piss yet again, more pretending for months that he wants to sell up when it's obvious he doesn't and probably never will, basically yet another smokescreen to hide the incompetence in other areas of his ownership, the fan base fractured and ineptly flailing around in different directions, groups trying to unite to achieve something, anything positive to remove this cancerous parasite of an owner. It's a fucking nightmare really  :(