Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Just reading through his twitter gives you a window into his mindset.

It's all about personal achievement for him, look how loyal he is because he has all these points. Fair enough, keep your ticket and don't go if it's THAT important to YOU.

Can't reason with these people though as you're not on their level. They'll just reel off all their visits and blind following as some sort of justification for keeping the club on life support instead of letting the poor fucker die.

Isn’t he the utter bellwhiff who arranged the banner mocking Sunderland’s relegation and hid behind Bradley Lowery as a means to gain support?

Goes by the nickname ‘Chinky’ iirc. :anguish:

Guest singintheastand

Anyone who cannot see the utter contempt the club has for its fans should be shot with shit. Loyalty should work both ways and it hasn’t for a few years now so bollocks to the club & hierarchy.

And if them bellends want to waste there money and feed the pig Ashley then fuck them too.

Just reading through his twitter gives you a window into his mindset.

It's all about personal achievement for him, look how loyal he is because he has all these points. Fair enough, keep your ticket and don't go if it's THAT important to YOU.

Can't reason with these people though as you're not on their level. They'll just reel off all their visits and blind following as some sort of justification for keeping the club on life support instead of letting the poor fucker die.

aye he was the guy that organised the plane to fly over stadium of light despite most people telling him it was a bad idea.

I see the word scab mentioned a few times. I wouldn’t go as far as call him a scab but I’ve been on industrial strike a few times and the worst thing is people working and getting paid while others sacrifice and they end up benefitting while giving up fuck all.

Give up your loyalty points for a better fuckin club man

Guest Howaythetoon

All he has are his cretin points ... yet he complains as much as anyone else . For some people the penny will never drop

Guaranteed he doesn’t go to any away games.

I haven’t had a season ticket in over a decade and have easily been able to go to away games, although I only took up a handful. As if loyalty points mean anything anyway. It must be great sitting at Old Trafford watching another drubbing. Forget Wembley, you’re more likely getting to a final watching Gateshead than the Toon. My only Wembley trip was with Gateshead FFS :lol:

Cretin points, love it ha ha

All he has are his cretin points ... yet he complains as much as anyone else . For some people the penny will never drop

I haven’t had a season ticket in over a decade and have easily been able to go to away games, although I only took up a handful. As if loyalty points mean anything anyway. It must be great sitting at Old Trafford watching another drubbing. Forget Wembley, you’re more likely getting to a final watching Gateshead than the Toon. My only Wembley trip was with Gateshead FFS :lol:

To be fair he’s travelled to China :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

To visit family, the Toon being there is just a coincidence. Air miles for loyalty points, twitter superfan credits, pays for itself. Cunt will probably eat shark fin soup over there, hope he gets food poisoned the creep!

Organised the boats down the Thames last season as well.

the amount of time at night i spend thinking of actual ways that would get rid of the fat cunt is both unhealthy and rather sad for a grown man.

the best i've come up with so far is getting a secret crowd-funding going to pay for a russian super-hacker to slowly take down sports direct, KBA and nufc.co.uk etc,

fuck me, i'm serious. there is no legal way of getting the fcb out of our club. i'd put in a grand straight off if there was a chance of it happening.

i really need to get some sleep.

We need a crowd-funding campaign to buy Ashley an unlimited supply of bacon.  For once, lets get high-cholesterol doing a good thing for humanity!

the amount of time at night i spend thinking of actual ways that would get rid of the fat c*** is both unhealthy and rather sad for a grown man.

the best i've come up with so far is getting a secret crowd-funding going to pay for a russian super-hacker to slowly take down sports direct, KBA and nufc.co.uk etc,

f*** me, i'm serious. there is no legal way of getting the fcb out of our club. i'd put in a grand straight off if there was a chance of it happening.

i really need to get some sleep.

We need a crowd-funding campaign to buy Ashley an unlimited supply of bacon.  For once, lets get high-cholesterol doing a good thing for humanity!

Howay man, as if it isn't obvious that he's already built up a superhuman resistance to cholesterol, the absolute state of his piss tank.

The horrible, horrible cunt.

Asked my season ticket pals if they were boycotting arsenal:  “I’ve already paid so why should I?”

There will be nothing changes at this club man!

Truly depressing going on the club website and seeing how few season tickets are available - including in areas full of supposedly militant fans (eg the Milburn wing towards the back of the Gallowgate).

What is WRONG with these people?

Truly depressing going on the club website and seeing how few season tickets are available - including in areas full of supposedly militant fans (eg the Milburn wing towards the back of the Gallowgate).

There will be quite a few showing as unavailable that have actually been cancelled. I'd hope that those seats will vastly outweigh the morons who have been stupid enough to get one on general sale.

Guest covmag

The ground will look pretty full all season lets just fucking admit it man.the fans are thick as fuck and always have been.pointless trying, make your own personal choice and be damned.

Think I'll take the bairn to go see Whitley Warriors and Newcastle Eagles.

Warriors is always a canny night out. Good fanbase considering how lowly they are and how impoverished they are compared to other teams.

And you can have a pint and chip butty in the stands

It's been said that numerous times, people who have cancelled still have their seats greyed out.

The club are trying to play you. This is one of those genuine #wait times.

For every sensible fan that knows that are being dry humped by Ashley and jacking in their ticket, there’s a mong willing to take it on. These people will know nowt about football though.

There will be quite a few showing as unavailable that have actually been cancelled. I'd hope that those seats will vastly outweigh the morons who have been stupid enough to get one on general sale.

2 of our 4 showing unavailable. Only mine is showing as available. Other one was renewed!!!