Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

I'm 100% all for a total boycott but I don't understand why some people think an empty stadium will stop Sky/BT/Amazon selecting our games. They will like the 'drama' of it all and when the opposition team is racking up the goals that's what they want.  The Premier League won't care as NUFC won't be their problem in 38 games time.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'm 100% all for a total boycott but I don't understand why some people think an empty stadium will stop Sky/BT/Amazon selecting our games. They will like the 'drama' of it all and when the opposition team is racking up the goals that's what they want.  The Premier League won't care as NUFC won't be their problem in 38 games time.

I think you're missing the bit about how the premier League is marketed to those lucrative overseas markets. Empty stadia are bad news for the premier league's global brand

Surely there has to be big boycott for Arsenal now, I can’t fathom how a fan can use mental gymnastics into kidding themselves that they are not destroying the by attending.

Any fan attending should be shamed, just like picket lines on strikes. Sad but needs to be done.

Some supporters are planning to boycott the first Premier League game of the season against Arsenal and I totally understand that.

About as much of an endorsement as the boycotts are going to get from Shearer.

I don't want them to stop selecting the games, I want them to show them and people start asking why it's empty.

It's the reduceced global exposure for SD that might finally make him think it's not worth it anymore. Also a lot less money if we are only on the minimum number of games required under the deal. It's a war that needs to be waged on many fronts, this is just one of them.

Guest covmag

Small crumb of comfort but my mate who has renewed has agreed to Boycott Arsenal will be 4 of them , usually sit in the singing corner of the Gallowgate  O0

Better than nowt and proves the message is out, they are going to town still as he won’t tell their lass as she will want him out doing girly stuff :lol:

Made me laugh at last.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I think it’s mad so many people seemingly want to get away from their lass. Strange to me

It's completely bizarre

Guest covmag

I think it’s mad so many people seemingly want to get away from their lass. Strange to me

Stop in and shag her, job done.

Or like, why can't you just go do something else?

Aye, it's fucking bizarre :lol:

She's your missus, not your commanding officer ffs.

Unless that floats your boat in which case, as you were.

Bought a ticket for the boycoutt boat party, should be fun!

Oh no!

I know we gave a fantastic account of ourselves at Fulham, and I never expected any bother, tbh. I've always considered the majority of our away support to be fine ambassadors. It's the council house trash that can't afford to leave their own estate that cause the problems.