Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Guest neesy111

Brighton will be lower than Watford was anyway. Then it's Man Utd after that and the crowd will go up for that game. That's how it works.

:thup:

We'll see what happens if the results take a down turn.

You can only look after yourself and once again will be in toon on the pop but not attending the game - good luck with your choice and if you go be interested to know not about the attendance but of the passion of the attendees in any report.

You can only look after yourself and once again will be in toon on the pop but not attending the game - good luck with your choice and if you go be interested to know not about the attendance but of the passion of the attendees in any report.

I haven't been to any of the games this season but from what I've been told from people who have is that the atmosphere has hit an all time low. Completely dead.

It's been shit for years (No digs at what Wor Flags were doing).

All you get is a "Commmmmeeeeeeee on" when the opposition scores and the odd "Toon, Toon" chant.

Cant even boo Perez these days.

All you get is a "Commmmmeeeeeeee on" when the opposition scores and the odd "Toon, Toon" chant.

Tbf I only went to 3 games last season, and 2 of them had excellent atmospheres.

Tbf I only went to 3 games last season, and 2 of them had excellent atmospheres.

Aye, don't get me wrong, I'm sure the atmosphere at times is great, but for majority of the time (at least when I had my ticket) it was shite.

It's why I laugh when I see people going on about not denying their kids from going. The majority of the kids at the game spend most of the time playing on their phones.

Guest neesy111

Aye, don't get me wrong, I'm sure the atmosphere at times is great, but for majority of the time (at least when I had my ticket) it was shite.

It's why I laugh when I see people going on about not denying their kids from going. The majority of the kids at the game spend most of the time playing on their phones.

That last point is so true.

:frantic:

As long as people stop going, i don't care why.

O0

Absolutely. Whatever their individual reasons, or what has compelled them to see fit to stop going, couldn't give a monkeys chuff. Just as long as more and more stop feeding MA it's good news.

It would be nice to see fans groups have some principles though for me. Do what's right.

The Everton game was a cracker

As was Liverpool.

Liverpool was brilliant. A proper bear pit type atmosphere hardly ever seen in England anymore. Even Klopp commented on the hostility and asked if there had been any previous between the 2 clubs.

The 2nd half against Man City was excellent as well which you'd expect I suppose.

The other game I went to was Crystal Palce. Awful game and a flat atmosphere.

Last time there has been a "proper" atmosphere for me was when Keegan came back, mackems (c*** scored 2 for us), i seem to remember Chelsea at home being really good aswell, this was in the east stand aswell so it must have been good.

Also the league cup game on the night KK was confirmed as coming back, everyone was f***ing buzzing :lol:

Last time there has been a "proper" atmosphere for me was when Keegan came back, mackems (c*** scored 2 for us), i seem to remember Chelsea at home being really good aswell, this was in the east stand aswell so it must have been good.

Also the league cup game on the night KK was confirmed as coming back, everyone was f***ing buzzing :lol:

I remember that cup game (Stoke?) I was over the moon with Keegan coming back.

I remember that cup game (Stoke?) I was over the moon with Keegan coming back.

Yes, N'Zogbia played centre mid and was class.

I would say last season's 2-1 win over City, the previous year's 1-0 win over Man Utd... they were up there for atmosphere. Very reminiscent of the "good old days".

I would say last season's 2-1 win over City, the previous year's 1-0 win over Man Utd... they were up there for atmosphere. Very reminiscent of the "good old days".

I was at the Man U game, canny but not how it used to be, though the 'we love you Newcastle' at the end was loud as fuck.