Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

'Ashley wont stop me supporting the team' then go sit in silence. Absolutely thick as mince they really are. They don't deserve a functioning NUFC.

And booing! Don't forget the booing! You know the booers are the really top fans.

Doesn’t make any sense at all that

Does to me

When in the history of football have you not been allowed to boo the team after a shit performance?

Is it not more to do with the fact the people still going to the game are saying it's to get behind the players, "support the team, not the regime", etc.

Yesterday they were quiet from minute 1, booed the players off at half-time and full-time and didn't sing a thing against Ashley.

I was there yesterday, I guess if anything was hoping for a something good to happen no matter how unlikely. Was absolutely shite. I boycotted first game and now may just watch the rest from my laptop at least until bruce goes. Guy is fucking shite at mclaren levels

'Ashley wont stop me supporting the team' then go sit in silence. Absolutely thick as mince they really are. They don't deserve a functioning NUFC.

And booing! Don't forget the booing! You know the booers are the really top fans.

Does to me

When in the history of football have you not been allowed to boo the team after a shit performance?

It seems very strange to me to boo something that you knew you were paying for.

If you buy a 1980 Lada Riva today, there is a small chance the engine might start but when it doesn't, you really can't complain about it.

Does to me

It seems very strange to me to boo something that you knew you were paying for.

If you buy a 1980 Lada Riva today, there is a small chance the engine might start but when it doesn't, you really can't complain about it.

This is exactly it.

I know we're shit and not even trying to compete, but I'm going to pay to sit there and complain that we're shit and not even trying to compete. 

"Support the regime, boo the team" should be a trending slogan to throw at these morons who are slagging off the boycotters on the rancid facebook fan pages.

Reading some of the comments on facebook and Twitter about "Ashley wont stop me going" etc etc is just pure eye poison. I avoid it as best I can as it just get me annoyed how people can be so short sighted. We really do have our fair share of complete morons in our fan base.