Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

https://www.nufc.com/2019-20html/2019-09-21-brighton-h.html

Indifference is the order of the day; those present with nothing worth cheering and no impetus to encourage the team - Geordie witnesses. For those who didn't come, the kick off time, the cost and the TV coverage were all deterrents to some but the biggest factor seems to be total apathy. 

This isn't an organised boycott; more a collective realisation that people are missing nothing and thousands of individual decisions are being made to stay away. Something that began for some the day Kevin Keegan was jettisoned continued through the misadventures of messrs Kinnear, Pardew, Carver and McClaren and has gained momentum with Rafa's exit and Bruce's arrival.

Until now though, those who fell by the wayside had been in the main replaced by newer fans. That is no longer the case; we've quite literally reached the end of the line. That tickets for the next home game against Manchester United went on public sale is one thing; that so many were up for grabs and so few snapped up is more telling.

Having flown over Anfield just before Jetro Willems scored last week, a light aircraft was again noted in the sky before kickoff today, pulling a banner that said "JONJO READY FOR BEERMUNCH AGAIN?" someone must have a clue what this refers to; we don't.

Pretty sure it said Jurgen?

"Support the regime, boo the team" should be a trending slogan to throw at these morons who are slagging off the boycotters on the rancid facebook fan pages.

Reading some of the comments on facebook and Twitter about "Ashley wont stop me going" etc etc is just pure eye poison. I avoid it as best I can as it just get me annoyed how people can be so short sighted. We really do have our fair share of complete morons in our fan base.

What is it they are going to watch though? Seems like a pretty daft idea to pay £25 to watch 11 footballers struggle to get out of their own half. The football is horrendous.

25% increase in prices in the last two seasons but least we'll get a price freeze next season in the championship with a huge Barclays loan based on Premier league income we won't have hanging over us, Ashley is going down and is taking us for a final ride with him.

Having flown over Anfield just before Jetro Willems scored last week, a light aircraft was again noted in the sky before kickoff today, pulling a banner that said "JONJO READY FOR BEERMUNCH AGAIN?" someone must have a clue what this refers to; we don't.

Pretty sure it said Jurgen?

No, its BEERMUNCH. It's advertising this https://www.mccainfoodservice.co.uk/beermunch/ they've been flying them over a few stadiums saying different things trying to get folks to mention it on social media. I don't think it's had the effect they expected haha