Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Man United or Liverpool or Rangers wouldn't put with Ashley's shit. Honestly, our fans aren't as good as we think. Total indifference and apathy to having the piss taken out of us. If you renew your season ticket, you deserve Aidy Boothroyd as manager.

We've gone soft.. there is a bit more fire in the working classes.. but since most of them are priced out of it or have ditched their tickets its down to the more middle classed fans, who lets be frank cringe at the very sight of people singing and haven't had a fight since nursery.

Guest The Little Waster

We've gone soft.. there is a bit more fire in the working classes.. but since most of them are priced out of it or have ditched their tickets its down to the more middle classed fans, who lets be frank cringe at the very sight of people singing and haven't had a fight since nursery.

Its the low iq working class ' fans ' who are the problem , they are the ones who will still go come what may . The middle class types tend to recognise when they are being ripped off and find something else to do

Mike Ashley will run out of fans soon.

He's been here 12 years, an entire generation of young minds watching Newcastle United often play boring football, with little-to-no talisman or heroes on the pitch to replicate in the playground or aspire to be one day. Not only that but young teens when Ashley took over are perhaps young parents who just don't care for Newcastle United anymore, which their children will passively inherit. You can already see so many local North-East children wearing Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc. tops as they want to watch exciting teams, teams competing for something.

Nobody really wants to support a team that just is.

Every team strives for something within football - survival, improvement, promotion, a cup run, unforgettable European nights. Newcastle United are stuck in survival mode, to just be part of the numbers that make up the Premier League. No improvement season upon season. No cup runs. There were rumours of Mike Ashley suggesting that we'd forfeit our entry in to the Europa League when we qualified for it.

Soon Newcastle United will have to rebuild a fanbase. Rebuild trust and hope, and win back fans that simply matched the owner's apathy and stopped caring.

Mike Ashley will run out of fans soon.

He's been here 12 years, an entire generation of young minds watching Newcastle United often play boring football, with little-to-no talisman or heroes on the pitch to replicate in the playground or aspire to be one day. Not only that but young teens when Ashley took over are perhaps young parents who just don't care for Newcastle United anymore, which their children will passively inherit. You can already see so many local North-East children wearing Liverpool, Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc. tops as they want to watch exciting teams, teams competing for something.

Nobody really wants to support a team that just is.

Every team strives for something within football - survival, improvement, promotion, a cup run, unforgettable European nights. Newcastle United are stuck in survival mode, to just be part of the numbers that make up the Premier League. No improvement season upon season. No cup runs. There were rumours of Mike Ashley suggesting that we'd forfeit our entry in to the Europa League when we qualified for it.

Soon Newcastle United will have to rebuild a fanbase. Rebuild trust and hope, and win back fans that simply matched the owner's apathy and stopped caring.

When Ashley leaves, if the new owners show ambition the fans will flock back. Seen it happen before, we just have to get rid of the cancer.

Guest The Little Waster

Need picket lines and scab chants.

This.

That would only harden views , we need to win people over to our way of thinking . Mind you some kind of non violent direct action ala Extinction Rebellion might be worth a go ... whos up for superglueing themselves to a turnstile on matchday ? Would cause absolute havoc

If people are so fucking thick that they still want to attend, invest their time, money and emotion into a person and entity that’s blatantly ripping the piss out of them then they deserve everything they get. These cunts are paying through the nose for the privilege of being exploited and treated like shit and they still can’t see it. They’re facilitating and tacitly endorsing Ashley’s treatment of the club, he can do what the fuck he wants and these moron wankers roll up every other Saturday regardless. Watching in silence and moaning about the state of things  before and after over a pint in the pub.

I don’t want to hear a fucking word of it from any of them. They are the reason he’s still here, they’re the ones who are letting him do it, they’re the ones who are paying him to treat the club like shit. If you’re attending games next season then you have no right to complain about what’s currently happening. You know exactly what’s happening and you’re perfectly happy to fund the bloke that’s doing it. Fuck them. Fuck Ashley.

If people are so fucking thick that they still want to attend, invest their time, money and emotion into a person and entity that’s blatantly ripping the piss out of them then they deserve everything they get. These cunts are paying through the nose for the privilege of being exploited and treated like shit and they still can’t see it. They’re facilitating and tacitly endorsing Ashley’s treatment of the club, he can do what the fuck he wants and these moron wankers roll up every other Saturday regardless. Watching in silence and moaning about the state of things  before and after over a pint in the pub.

I don’t want to hear a fucking word of it from any of them. They are the reason he’s still here, they’re the ones who are letting him do it, they’re the ones who are paying him to treat the club like shit. If you’re attending games next season then you have no right to complain about what’s currently happening. You know exactly what’s happening and you’re perfectly happy to fund the bloke that’s doing it. Fuck them. Fuck Ashley.

Yup. And it's why he knows he can get away with stuff like what happened on Monday.

Guest The Little Waster

I agree :  )

https://youtu.be/ex14bVisKAg

Guest chopey

I think one of the problems here is that a lot of the current fans that attended matches don't follow Newcastle other than on a match day, some people around me know nothing about the club other than what day to turn up on for the game

I think one of the problems here is that a lot of the current fans that attended matches don't follow Newcastle other than on a match day, some people around me know nothing about the club other than what day to turn up on for the game

Agree.

Guest Walter The Softy

Mike Ashley obviously has mental health issues, probably originating from being picked on in the playground at school for being a mardy twat!

Mike Ashley obviously has mental health issues, probably originating from being picked on in the playground at school for being a mardy twat!

Hes the classic fat bullied kid becomes the bully scenario

The fella is a complete narcissist and sociopath

How does an overseas fan boycott NUFC? Generally curious.

Well I wont be buying my membership again this year and I wont be buying anything from the club. I was planning a few trips over but I've binned them all. I'll also help donate to any protests that are going on if possible.

Yeah, I usually go over every year or so and catch a game. My mate’s 50 is in February and we were planning on a visit to SJP... now we are probably going to see Whitley Bay instead. Hopefully there’ll be a protest we can go to.

For overseas supporters we can also give money to Anti-Ashley causes.

Yup, as a forrin I’ve donated to protests in the past. And of course, moaned non stop on here and on twitter about Ashley.

Another thing a forrin NUFC fan can do is educate the top 4 fans surrounding them. Most of my football following fans here (all Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. fans) now know pretty well how badly Ashley has fucked us over, and at times send ME links to articles by PFMs pointing out how the media is trying to side with the fat cunt. I feel like I’ve done my job in those moments.