Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Make sure not a penny of your money goes to Ashley in any way and convince your friends and family to do the same.  Was bloody difficult to get my mum to stop buying things from any of his tatty shitpiles but I eventually got the message through.

Guest covmag

If people are so fucking thick that they still want to attend, invest their time, money and emotion into a person and entity that’s blatantly ripping the piss out of them then they deserve everything they get. These cunts are paying through the nose for the privilege of being exploited and treated like shit and they still can’t see it. They’re facilitating and tacitly endorsing Ashley’s treatment of the club, he can do what the fuck he wants and these moron wankers roll up every other Saturday regardless. Watching in silence and moaning about the state of things  before and after over a pint in the pub.

I don’t want to hear a fucking word of it from any of them. They are the reason he’s still here, they’re the ones who are letting him do it, they’re the ones who are paying him to treat the club like shit. If you’re attending games next season then you have no right to complain about what’s currently happening. You know exactly what’s happening and you’re perfectly happy to fund the bloke that’s doing it. Fuck them. Fuck Ashley.

Oh yes, this by the bucket load.

These absolute tools cant see it but we all need to work on it , keep chipping away at them, keep reminding them not to go.

Need picket lines and scab chants.

This.

That would only harden views , we need to win people over to our way of thinking . Mind you some kind of non violent direct action ala Extinction Rebellion might be worth a go ... whos up for superglueing themselves to a turnstile on matchday ? Would cause absolute havoc

People have tried the softly softly approach with Sack Pardew and Ashley Out protests. I remember being told to f*** off and be careful what I wish for when I held up a Sack Pardew card and offered outside ffs :lol:

Why should the 'support the team' crowd always get their own way and be as violent as they like to others with a different opinion, yet people striving for change have to play nicely all the time?

I’d like to give people the benefit of the doubt but a lot of these fan media types will be the last to do it given it’s  the lifeblood of what they do fans tv, gallowgate shots. Etc. Fair play if they do.

Gallowgate shots said if there’s no takeover by the week before season starts he’s not going back

Yes, you can don't buy anything from any entities Ashley is known to have a finger in.

No replica shirt, no memberships nothing NUFC related.

Cool. I didn’t plan to buy the shirt anyway this season and I don’t have any memberships. Just the trust group and will continue to donate to the causes to rid of this fucker.

My own opinion, cemented after the last week of take over garbage and the insult to a man like Rafa, is that ANYONE who gives so much as a penny to Ashley is complicit in supporting him in his vile treatment of our once great club.

I don't care if you say it won't make a difference - it will. I don't care if you say it won't affect him - it will.

A TOTAL boycott of ANYTHING to do with Ashley - this club, Sports Direct. Debenhams, Game, ANYTHING he has a share in, is the ONLY way to get rid of him.

After nearly 13 years of complete shite with this man in charge, surely no-one believes anything else is the answer.?

The point that opting out won't rid us of him as the takeaway amazes me. Opting to top up whatever TV money is earned is even worse. Can't stand that argument, as if you have no role or agency in it all - yet somehow turning up does.

Yup, as a forrin I’ve donated to protests in the past. And of course, moaned non stop on here and on twitter about Ashley.

Another thing a forrin NUFC fan can do is educate the top 4 fans surrounding them. Most of my football following fans here (all Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. fans) now know pretty well how badly Ashley has fucked us over, and at times send ME links to articles by PFMs pointing out how the media is trying to side with the fat cunt. I feel like I’ve done my job in those moments.

Sounds like 90% of me supporting NUFC since the mid 90s. Also periods before Ashley!

Its very tiring...they all support top 6 teams here and are up their own arse!

The likes of Paully[/member] baffle me. The biggest Rafa lover in the world yet he will still be giving Ashley money next season

Mental

It's not that easy to walk away.

Well if you don't your siding with, condoning and feeding Ashley. It's that simple now. We score a goal at SJP and there's nothing to celebrate anyhow as there's no hope or chance of progress

Guest Gonzo

The likes of Paully[/member] baffle me. The biggest Rafa lover in the world yet he will still be giving Ashley money next season

Mental

How do you know he is renewing like?

He just won the lottery. It’s small change to him now.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nufc-fan-beefy-claims-mike-16494465

This is exactly the type of fan no one should bother attempting to convert to not going back ... thick as mince

That mentality is 99% of our fans too. Even the creator of this thread is still going to be giving Ashley money next season man  :lol: you couldn't make it up

Mental

How do you know he is renewing like?

Because he can't stop giving Ashley money

:serious:

Aye you read it right Gaz. He can't. Well he will be again next season so what are you shocked at by that comment? The cunt can't stop feeding him

For me it would be more about value for money, entertainment etc. You know now that any player/manager/coaching staff who works/plays for us is here for the money or a stepping stone as it’s common knowledge that the only goal at NUFC is 4th bottom. No cup runs, no flair players.  No ambition. If supporters are happy to pay to support that then there really is sadly no hope of any change in the current club philosophy.

People must be genuinely brainwashed/easily pleased/thicker compared to those of the Ardilles era when 20k attendances were common. We were poor but arguably more ambitious than the current regime.