Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

James, what the fuck are you talking about? Stuff has not even been discussed in years, Leicester still proudly hold a PL title and you're running off with that fucking nonsense?

Who ever it is is on a hiding to nothing as with our piss poor squad who Rafa got playing above their true abilities the lack of any signings players sold and the first 10 games

Can anyone honestly not see us rock bottom after 10

Even with Rafa wed have been bottom 3 after that horrific opening run

With some Ashley stooge theres no hope at all

Like last time when you were crying into your guns wanting him sacked. Never seen someone more full of revisionist drivel. You spent months fewming and gasping for him to be sacked over more than one season. Now you have what you wanted. Enjoy.

Who ever it is is on a hiding to nothing as with our p*ss poor squad who Rafa got playing above their true abilities the lack of any signings players sold and the first 10 games

Can anyone honestly not see us rock bottom after 10

Even with Rafa wed have been bottom 3 after that horrific opening run

With some Ashley stooge theres no hope at all

Like last time when you were crying into your guns wanting him sacked. Never seen someone more full of revisionist drivel. You spent months fewming and gasping for him to be sacked over more than one season. Now you have what you wanted. Enjoy.

Crying into your guns  :lol:

No idea why anyone gives a  f*** tbh.

I have read 400 comments on social media about it. Outside of this forum it's already largely forgotten about it seems. There should be hell on but people are debating who should be next. That's why there will be 50k against Arsenal. They must be fucking stupid to think it matters when there is zero chance of progress whoever it is.

Reading this board makes me hopeful but real life and social media is totally different. Disgrace the lot of them

I have read 400 comments on social media about it. Outside of this forum it's already largely forgotten about it seems. There should be hell on but people are debating who should be next. That's why there will be 50k against Arsenal. They must be fucking stupid to think it matters when there is zero chance of progress whoever it is.

Reading this board makes me hopeful but real life and social media is totally different. Disgrace the lot of them

What the fuck are you talking about? Largely forgotten for fuck sake :lol:

amazed at the few on here who are carrying on like its business as usual. oooo arteta would be interesting. get to fuck

amazed at the few on here who are carrying on like its business as usual. oooo arteta would be interesting. get to fuck

I just want it to be someone shite. Scraping the barrel shite

Guest covmag

No idea why anyone gives a  fuck tbh.

Yet you're in the thread  :icon_scratch:

Well pardon me for breathing.i will check in with you next time, just so you are cool with it

I have read 400 comments on social media about it. Outside of this forum it's already largely forgotten about it seems. There should be hell on but people are debating who should be next. That's why there will be 50k against Arsenal. They must be f***ing stupid to think it matters when there is zero chance of progress whoever it is.

What the f*** are you talking about? Largely forgotten for f*** sake :lol:

There are loads on social media and in real life who are debating the next manager like it matters and nothing has happened

I have read 400 comments on social media about it. Outside of this forum it's already largely forgotten about it seems. There should be hell on but people are debating who should be next. That's why there will be 50k against Arsenal. They must be f***ing stupid to think it matters when there is zero chance of progress whoever it is.

What the f*** are you talking about? Largely forgotten for f*** sake :lol:

There are loads on social media and in real life who are debating the next manager like it matters and nothing has happened

There are also many who are not.

Who the next manager is is intriguing. Won’t matter in the end to me. I just want to know how they are gonna fuck things up even more

Whilst I sympathise with the “don’t give a fuck” crew, I care very deeply. If Ashley remains, then I hope fervently that Ashley appoints the worst scrotebag in football. Wise, Pardew, Allardyce, Keane - shite managers and shite men. Please bring Kinnear back, Ash, you fat cunt. The Crazy Gang was only yesterday.

Is there a market that has Dawson or Redfearn in the dugout v Arsenal? We all know Ashley loves to drag his feet, and no manager in situ while Barnes and Charnley manage player movement sounds exactly like what the fat cunt would do.

My mate has a latest wild rumour that Ashley could be a partial to a female manager :lol: :lol: High publicity worldwide and all that bollocks giving him and that tat empire further exposure. I'm filing under bullshit but that would be class.

My mate has a latest wild rumour that Ashley could be a partial to a female manager :lol: :lol: High publicity worldwide and all that bollocks giving him and that tat empire further exposure. I'm filing under bullshit but that would be class.

I thought about that the other day. Exactly the type of pr stunt he would love right now.

That Neville sister is quitting the netball team..... coincidence?  :cheesy: