Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Rui Faria now mentioned too. Mourinho's former number 2.

Head coach role under MA, with Mourinho to join as manager if BZG deal goes through?

:lol:

John Carver might throw his hat in the ring yet - aav larned from me mistakes yer knaa  O0

As if Carver thinks he made even a single mistake.

His official Linkedin claims he saved us from relegation

We were on the top 10 when he took over.

I can't see how the so called people in charge, even if they wanted Rafa to stay (which is bollocks), haven't got a contingency plan.

Which other multi million pound business would go into discussions with the most important man in the company over their soon to be over contract, and not for even one second consider what will happen if he (which always looked a possibility) turned it down? Or in this case, they pulled the plug on discussions.

The more you think about it the worse it gets. These are the people running our club. Absolute rank amateurs at best. Fucking morons is putting it to nicely  :rant:

Guest chopey

I can't see how the so called people in charge, even if they wanted Rafa to stay (which is bollocks), haven't got a contingency plan.

Which other multi million pound business would go into discussions with the most important man in the company over their soon to be over contract, and not for even one second consider what will happen if he (which always looked a possibility) turned it down? Or in this case, they pulled the plug on discussions.

The more you think about it the worse it gets. These are the people running our club. Absolute rank amateurs at best. Fucking morons is putting it to nicely  :rant:

Absolutely, we do risk assessments all the time at work and have contingency plans on place if we lose staff ect, to go into a new season with nothing in place makes you wonder how Ashley can pass the fit and proper person test.

Doubt if MA and his lickspittle cronies have BCP anywhere near their thoughts.

Unless it's related to who is buying the next round and what they would do if the usual poor lass who they paw over at the lapdance club is not on shift that night.

They are morons and cretins (with no offence meant to morons and cretins)

When Vieira sees Benton for the first time after playing a key role in the building of the Etihad campus.

Even the OGC Nice training complex is on another planet to ours :lol:

To be fair, i think most pro clubs will have a better training ground than a refurbished old peoples home with a couple of pitches outside.

I wonder how close we’re going to be scraping the barrel with a new appointment. He’s definitely going for a “safe pair of hands” and end up with someone absolutely turgid like Hughes. Hope it isn’t someone I like.

The club have known that a needing a new manager was, potentially, on the cards for weeks if not months.  Does their mismanagement and stupidity know no bounds. A shortlist of 3 or 4 should be already researched and a final decision on an appointment made this week pending the 1st teams return. Let's see how that pans out.

The club have known that a needing a new manager was, potentially, on the cards for weeks if not months.  Does their mismanagement and stupidity know no bounds. A shortlist of 3 or 4 should be already researched and a final decision on an appointment made this week pending the 1st teams return. Let's see how that pans out.

They already know who they’re appointing. They just want to leave it as late as possible.