Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Steve Bruce at Hull

"It's the manager's job to always knock on the door, to always strive to improve, but there has to be a reasonable degree of common sense too.

"I think we'd try to be a bit more prudent and look to be in a situation where we'd be really, really strong if we went back to the Championship. I don't mean we're trying to be a yo-yo club but rather to be like, say, West Bromwich, who are a perfect example. Yes, supporters tear their hair out if you get relegated but at least the club isn't then going into Armageddon. But we'll do our best"

Jesus christ :suicide:

Steve Bruce at Hull

"It's the manager's job to always knock on the door, to always strive to improve, but there has to be a reasonable degree of common sense too.

"I think we'd try to be a bit more prudent and look to be in a situation where we'd be really, really strong if we went back to the Championship. I don't mean we're trying to be a yo-yo club but rather to be like, say, West Bromwich, who are a perfect example. Yes, supporters tear their hair out if you get relegated but at least the club isn't then going into Armageddon. But we'll do our best"

Jesus christ :suicide:

He copied and pasted that into the section in the job application that asks you to list 'any other relevant experience' and he's golden.

Armageddon would be better than this.

Arm-a-geddon as far away as i can from that sh*t show.

Feel for him and Gravesy, telling it like it is and getting attacked by the nerds online.

Feel for what? They're both obnoxious dickheads who derive joy from antagonising fans all the while holding down cushy jobs. Getting paid to spout rubbish.

Guest covmag

Fucking hell....Chopra you fucking legend, the truth and facts, had TS squirming , put the boot right into FCB.

brilliant  O0

Guest covmag

Feel for him and Gravesy, telling it like it is and getting attacked by the nerds online.

Give ower you utter idiot.

:lol: They're both absolutely horrific. Pete Graves is a smarmy mug with no morals and Luke Edwards is an arrogant idiot who feels he needs to challenge the negativity on fucking Mike Ashley. All these people on twitter kissing up to Graves is so pathetic.