Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

From .com

If there was a positive for him here though, it was the favourable reception afforded to him by the travelling support: pro-Bruce chants louder than anti-Ashley vocalising and the only mention of a certain Spaniard coming from Bruce himself in his post-match quotes.

Grim

Cuckold FC at it again

From .com

If there was a positive for him here though, it was the favourable reception afforded to him by the travelling support: pro-Bruce chants louder than anti-Ashley vocalising and the only mention of a certain Spaniard coming from Bruce himself in his post-match quotes.

Grim

Cuckold FC at it again

Loyal to the death our fans like. Ashley must be pissing himself.

Looks like the support the team not the regime are doubling down as expected. Not even just ignoring that he's an underwhelming appointment and just letting him crack on, but actively supporting and cheering his name ffs.

Almost a case of anything you can do (people in favour of boycotting because of the shambolic running) we can do 10x more retarded.

Apologies for my choice of words!

One positive of boycotting and staying well clear of SJP is that I no longer need to surround myself with these morons. Biggest hypocrites going. They'll be booing him by the end of September when we're rock bottom of the league.

From .com

Grim

A new low like.

From .com

Grim

A new low like.

you'd think a meaningless friendly would offer the chance of protest. it wouldnt have mattered if it put the players off.

the likes of joelinton wouldnt have known what the fuck the chants were about, and most of the other players know whats going on anyway.

it would have kept bruce on his toes and made sure he kept pushing ashley for signings to appease the fans.

now that he's had a few "give us a wave" chants - he'll go back to brown-nosing his boss.

We could employ Niall Quinn and he’d get support. We are so fucked. Remember how much Liverpool fans went after Hodgson? Look at the difference here

Liverpool fans have got standards. They are used to winning, they are not about to put up with someone who turns them into also-rans. Our fans have gotten used to the idea that survival is an achievement. We are slowly turning into Sunderland, and it makes me feel ill to even say it.

We could employ Niall Quinn and he’d get support. We are so f***ed. Remember how much Liverpool fans went after Hodgson? Look at the difference here

Liverpool fans have got standards. They are used to winning, they are not about to put up with someone who turns them into also-rans. Our fans have gotten used to the idea that survival is an achievement. We are slowly turning into Sunderland, and it makes me feel ill to even say it.

Spot on as well. Ashley's greatest achievement here is massively lowering expectations

From .com

Grim

Cuckold FC at it again

Tools every one of them who sang his name

Talk Sport predicted highlights will be:

"We're hoping to get one or two through the door"

Lee's working hard"

"Mike's been very straight"

"I'm not Rafa"

"I couldn't turn it down"

etc etc

Talk Sport predicted highlights will be:

"We're hoping to get one or two through the door"

Lee's working hard"

"Mike's been very straight"

"I'm not Rafa"

"I couldn't turn it down"

etc etc

“Mee mams a Geordie”

Sir Steve, I hope you don't mind me calling that your highness, it's great to have an English manger on the show. Tell me Sir Steve, your pre-season seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

From .com

Grim

Cuckold FC at it again

Dickhead fans. Ashley loves them for that. Just why? I just can't comprehend the mentality at this point. They should have been singing Rafa's name ffs.

Woah! WTF is this thread title?

Steve Bruce? Surely there has to be some reference to seething displeasure?

Steve ('kin hell!) Bruce or Steve (not Rafa) Bruce, howay man, we all know it will be getting changed back to something much worse sooner or later.

Or are we clambering on board the 'away supporters train' and about to start singing his name?

interview update?

Got a wonderful crop of players - only needs maybe one or two more - have the likes of Colback, Lazaar, Aarons and Gayle back so squad is very deep - Colback to be vice captain