Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't know if it's fake or not but my mate who supports Spurs sent me a whatsapp saying he come out with some crap about wanting to be the man to end our silver wear drought  :lol: This true? I refuse to click on talkshites website.

Yep - he took Hull to a final (basically beat no one on route)

“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”

Holy shit that quote

Listen to his interview man - it’s brilliant

“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”

:lol:

Be funny as fuck when we go down having reached the FA Cup fifth round and Ashley blames the 'cup efforts'.

He's already an insufferable dickhead. Not sure how people kept saying "it's not his fault". Oh aye he didn't employ himself, but you knew that he was so desperate for a gig back in the big time, he'd promise to lick Ashley's arse at every turn. So many fools hoping he would somehow click being a "Geordie" are going to see, and very quickly, that he's very much the disaster appointment as first feared.

I can completely see why he took it. Same reason all of Ashley's hand picked cretins take it. Its the biggest club they will ever manage and if it wasn't for Ashley being such a fuck wit they wouldn't be anywhere near this kind of club. Bruce, Pardew, Kinnear, Carver, McClaren. All wankers.

I can completely see why he took it. Same reason all of Ashley's hand picked cretins take it. Its the biggest club they will ever manage and if it wasn't for Ashley being such a fuck wit they wouldn't be anywhere near this kind of club. Bruce, Pardew, Kinnear, Carver, McClaren. All wankers.

Yup. They've all failed upwards and deep down they know they're miles above their station so will do as little as possible to change that.

Before I heard that I was non-plussed about him, I didn't want him anywhere near the club due to his record, and the complete uninspiring lack of ambition nature of his whole appointment but I didn't dislike him as a human being. Now I fucking hate him, and it's going make watching the shit show that will be this season slightly easier.

Before I heard that I was non-plussed about him, I didn't want him anywhere near the club due to his record, and the complete uninspiring lack of ambition nature of his whole appointment but I didn't dislike him as a human being. Now I fucking hate him, and it's going make watching the shit show that will be this season slightly easier.

This.

It's the way he incorporates the word "wor" into almost every sentence only it's his pronunciation of "wor" into a "wer" that irks me plus his obvious prehistoric style and his at best abject mediocrity at managing allied to his Ashley's puppet status. In short he's a useless , fat patsy cunt, and I don't mean Liam Gallagher's first wife either.

Yup. They've all failed upwards and deep down they know they're miles above their station so will do as little as possible to change that.

Aye. The Grateful Dead.

https://twitter.com/tfRob1892/status/1156114889091506176?s=19

And this bloke writes for True Faith? Jesus fucking wept

*Our head coach.

Tbh Bruce deserves shit for taking the job, but mostly because he's clearly not suitable for the role. Dropping that interview on talksport also shows you how out of sync he is with the nufc fanbase, can't even acknowledge the malaise.

Big Mike visited the training ground which he hasn't done in years so everything must be Rosey! Let's ignore 12 years of experience obviously.

STEVE BRUCE'S Donnay Army sure love their new hero

True Faith talked about stopping the podcast if Rafa was forced out, interesting they're still doing it.

Talk is cheap when that lovely English money is paying for your holidays and match travel.

I actually didn't hate him, but I'm getting the feeling that within a couple of weeks I will. He's basically a softly spoken Carver, probably equally inept and another twat who thinks British grit will overcome severe lack of talent. I haven't listened to the Talksport interview, but I am just assuming it was another friendly pub chat type of thing where nothing of any substance was put to him. Like what he actually brings as a manager to a big club.

:lol:

They'll be the first to start frothing at the mouth when we're getting beat of the likes of Norwich, yet they're seemingly happy with Bruce reminding us that we were a Championship club ourselves not long back.

Also Poor Almiron, even Pardew wasn't that efficient when picking out an scapegoat.

Guest chopey

After a few early season defeats, the fans that's left in the stadium will quickly tell Bruce how his own feel about him.