Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's the way he incorporates the word "wor" into almost every sentence only it's his pronunciation of "wor" into a "wer" that irks me plus his obvious prehistoric style and his at best abject mediocrity at managing allied to his Ashley's puppet status. In short he's a useless , fat patsy cunt, and I don't mean Liam Gallagher's first wife either.

He's a fraud who's just remembered he's a Geordie. Wanker.

Don't know if it's fake or not but my mate who supports Spurs sent me a whatsapp saying he come out with some crap about wanting to be the man to end our silver wear drought  :lol: This true? I refuse to click on talkshites website.

Yep - he took Hull to a final (basically beat no one on route)

“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”

Should have won it as well Hull were 2-0 up in that game a decent manager would have closed that game out

Don't know if it's fake or not but my mate who supports Spurs sent me a whatsapp saying he come out with some crap about wanting to be the man to end our silver wear drought  :lol: This true? I refuse to click on talkshites website.

“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”

Obviously doesnt realise we beat Man City last season. Stupid cabbage head cunt.

Obviously doesnt realise we beat Man City last season. Stupid cabbage head cunt.

I think he means we can't compete without Rafa, which is spot on.

Fair to say Sir Steve will be rolling over for his true love, United, as per always. Nothing he enjoys more than seeing his club walk away from whatever club he's managing with the 3 points.

impress

verb [ I or T, not continuous ] UK ​  /ɪmˈpres/ US ​  /ɪmˈpres/

To cause someone to admire or respect you:

Hmmmm.

Then again looking at his timeline he'd be impressed if he TV in colour.

https://twitter.com/DamonDays/status/1155966393856094208

This Steve Bruce love-in on twitter is absolutely sickening like. Hope they're still happy when we're being trounced week in, week out. f***ing hell. Lambs to the slaughter

Ironic considering the people boycotting are the people in the singing corner and the guys from Wor Flags. All that will be left is the guys who go to get their pie and pint 10 minutes before half time, the ones who don’t boo the team off if they aren’t winning, then leave 10 minutes early to get the bus home/stand in line for the Man City players signatures.

I'm always dumbfounded how little it takes to impress people in this country. What has Bruce said that has been even remotely impressive so far? Wembley's a lovely day out? Joelinton is a big lad?

Fuck me man, you would have got more up to date soundbites from Kinnear.

I'm always dumbfounded how little it takes to impress people in this country. What has Bruce said that has been even remotely impressive so far? Wembley's a lovely day out? Joelinton is a big lad?

Fuck me man, you would have got more up to date soundbites from Kinnear.

What’s your problem TRon? Mikes been to the training ground to say hi! That’s good enough for me - you would never have got this with Rafa

People prefer Bruce's positivity about being a small club doing it's best to Rafa's negativity about being a big club not trying. Simple as that.

Sadly, the old myth of "Newcastle fans would rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0" is slightly true with a lot of our fans.

People prefer Bruce's positivity about being a small club doing it's best to Rafa's negativity about being a big club not trying. Simple as that.

Sadly, the old myth of "Newcastle fans would rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0" is slightly true with a lot of our fans.

It’s the Geordie link that most of these twats hang on to

“He’s one of us”

“His dad is a Geordie”

“Boyhood fan living his dream”