Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

dont even need hindsight to criticize him.

who the fuck plays 2 central defenders and names schar as one of them?

longstaff has been out injured and not had the greatest start to the season - why not play a fully fit Ki who didnt do too bad when he came on last week.

almiron is not a right winger ffs.

oh yeah. and what has krafth done to be ahead of yedlin or manquilo?

He signed him - His sword to die on.

It's all unfolding exactly the way we thought it would. "give him a chance!!"  :lol:

He's an absolute fuckwit who's 100% taking us down. The club needs to be destroyed before he lets go, down in flames please

It's all unfolding exactly the way we thought it would. "give him a chance!!"  :lol:

He's an absolute fuckwit who's 100% taking us down. The club needs to be destroyed before he lets go, down in flames please

Some will be still wanting to give him a chance to take us back up next season too, that's how pathetic our support is.

All this angst against Bruce is wrongly directed. Ashley is getting away with it, forget everything else, let’s concentrate on the real problem. Bruce is taking all the flak for Ashley.

You're correct but Bruce is the visible face, Ashley is not standing on the touchline or doing the match interviews.

I hope the fans turn on him soon. Don't get the mentality of those away supporters at all. Used to be quite proud when the fans would defiantly keep singing whilst getting beat but there has to be a breaking point somewhere, surely?

he sold his soul for this job ,i bet there was clauses where he has to agree to say stuff like aggreeing with the policy/rondon price etc,he must know now he,s fucked up and is up the creek without a paddle,either way he deserves every critisism

There’s a reason why we’ve got Bruce, there’s a reason why we couldn’t get better. Forget Bruce, he’ll be gone soon enough, all this rests at Ashley’s door. Never forget or deviate from the real problem.

Bruce made his bed when he took this job. Even ignoring Shearer's advice to not take it.

Wonder how long he will last though and how long it will take before he has a weeping Pardew moment.

He is as Ashley's Newcastle signing as it gets. He will do everything they tell him to do as this is his last chance to have a stint at this level.

A level we all know he is nowhere near as the game has moved on and he remains in the same state as last time he was in the Premier League.

Ashley most likely won't sell for as long as the club is in the PL... and Bruce is the man to take them down.

I had no expectations on him, but I'm amazed over how bad he has been already. I'm even a bit impressed with him over how fast the team has become so bad under him.

I was prepared to give him a chance tbh, I think every manager deserves that mind, but I’m being proved wrong, man enough to admit it, he’s clueless but today yet again I noticed he treats the fans with distain , he hates us, you can see it, he hates it that many had a problem with him coming here, he fucking hates us and the quicker this bullshitter gets out of here the better.Im not one for wanting us to go down , never will but by Christ it’s looking the only way for change.

Happy to say I was wrong.

Bruce made his bed when he took this job. Even ignoring Shearer's advice to not take it.

Wonder how long he will last though and how long it will take before he has a weeping Pardew moment.

He is as Ashley's Newcastle signing as it gets. He will do everything they tell him to do as this is his last chance to have a stint at this level.

A level we all know he is nowhere near as the game has moved on and he remains in the same state as last time he was in the Premier League.

Ashley most likely won't sell for as long as the club is in the PL... and Bruce is the man to take them down.

I had no expectations on him, but I'm amazed over how bad he has been already. I'm even a bit impressed with him over how fast the team has become so bad under him.

:icon_salut: :icon_salut: :hello2: :headbang: