Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He’s just spouting what he thinks Mike Ashley will be happy to hear. He knows if a takeover ever happens he’ll be out the door quicker than Charnley so he’s buttering up the current powers that be. It will make things much harder for Ashley to act on if we’re in the bottom 3 come January/February

I make this point too much I know, but I reckon he'll be irritated he hasn't got a new longer deal yet. As Ashley's yes man I bet he expected a Pardew style deal once he showed he could keep us in the league relatively cheaply.

It was a song choice Bruce condemned, accusing Newcastle of showing “no class whatsoever”, and he has vowed to get his revenge on the club he supported as a boy, both on and off the pitch.

“The post-match music is my choice and the club are a bit scared of it,” he said. “I am not saying what it is, but I’d love to get my own back.”

Halloween night was a miserable one for Bruce. “I went home and went to bed,” he said.

“I haven’t watched the game again. I didn’t even watch the news. It was a total blackout. I kept my counsel, kept quiet, tried to dust myself down and go again.

“The next day was probably worse but that’s what tests you as a manager.

Well, at least Steve Bruce has kept his promise. Hes getting his own back, big time.

Funny how that shambles of a football side played Brucies "attacking football", yet it was the defensively minded Hughton who won by 5.

He may have a point but he's lying out his flabby chops.....  Numerous times his choice of formation and/or team selection, post match comments has been directly in response (or is it just a coincidence?) to the online/media criticism.

Would respect him a lot more if he stuck to his beliefs.

Its the keyboard warriors bit i was refering to.

99.9% wouldnt dare say anything to his face.

Its about the only comment hes made .that is 100% correct.

The internet is a world of cowards.

:lol: what? Good troll account. Plenty would say it to him, if there were fans in the ground

f***ing hell , what a dick 😅

Irony

:lol: did you quote yourself pal? Low energy attempt

Yeah mate  :lol:

Its all about the tentacles ,

The fat f***ing prick.

:cheesy:

Personal insults man! Noone wants a better manager than me ,but to see arseholes making derogatory comments against a photo makes me sick.

I wonder how many of you would be prepared to post a photo of yourself unawares of the photographer  on here?

Honestly man , its pathetic , he would probably knock every single one of you on youre arse if you ever had the balls to say it to his face.

Total cowards every single one of you.

Have you got nowt better to do on a saturday afternoon  :lol:

Bit of a noncey thing to think about.

Says the man/boy who brings nonceness into the conversation  :lol:

That’s exactly what a nonce would say tbh.  You’re fooling no one.

😆dear me , how do you know what kind of things a nonce says ?

Your posts are more revealing than mine thats for sure 😂😘