Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Why on earth does anyone think he is getting the boot? He is perfect for Ashley. Even with his shiteness we are scraping by, which is exactly what Ashley wants.

Only thing seeing him get the boot this season would be a takeover going through. People are setting themselves up for a fall if you are getting your hopes up seeing the back of this turd or the other one. Neither situation is likely anytime soon.

In Mimms we trust.

Why on earth does anyone think he is getting the boot? He is perfect for Ashley. Even with his shiteness we are scraping by, which is exactly what Ashley wants.

Only thing seeing him get the boot this season would be a takeover going through. People are setting themselves up for a fall if you are getting your hopes up seeing the back of this turd or the other one. Neither situation is likely anytime soon.

Because Ashley or whoever actually it was, gave this door knob some money to spend and make the team better yet he has made it worse and we'll go down and bring no benefit to anyone if that happens.

I can’t see it

I think if anything it’s just PIF advising Ashley to get rid. Doesn’t mean Ash will do it.

Really hope he does though.

I don't. He made the decision to bow and scrape and do exactly what Ashley wanted him to do. I want to see him wilt and struggle under the pressure.

He'll be getting off lightly if he goes now.

I want to see him suffer as a punishment for taking the piss out of us.

In before his interview

"Well, hopefully wuv shown what we can do and that result will shut one or two people up"

"Those statistics and all the nonsense thrown about this week dont seem so relevant now"

"Joe's had his best game for wuh tonight, he's been unlucky"

My Brucey Bingo entries