Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

There's ZERO chance Ashley cans him. Sweet fuck all. He likes him. Bruce takes all the flak, never mutters a bad word, never demands players, never demands training ground improvements and, for as long as he's completely compliant, he'll have a job here.

I honestly think there's a far greater chance of him getting a new contract than sacked.

Ashley also won't give two fucks about the playing staff being unhappy. He had that under Pardew and it was never a factor so all this 'losing the dressing room' shit only matters if it actually counts.

Arteta losing it at Arsenal then maybe.

Bruce here? Totally irrelevant.

:thup: We're also comfortably above the drop zone. Bruce is Ashley's dream manager.

There's ZERO chance Ashley cans him. Sweet fuck all. He likes him. Bruce takes all the flak, never mutters a bad word, never demands players, never demands training ground improvements and, for as long as he's completely compliant, he'll have a job here.

I honestly think there's a far greater chance of him getting a new contract than sacked.

Ashley also won't give two fucks about the playing staff being unhappy. He had that under Pardew and it was never a factor so all this 'losing the dressing room' shit only matters if it actually counts.

Sod off Grinch

The wheels are coming off.

Once a manager begins to lose the dressing room, the end is in sight. It's shameful that ASM - probably one of the clubs top 3 or 4 prized assets - has just disappeared and no-one pushes Bruce for a real explanation.

If these reports are true, then we are on the slippery slope down. It's taken a long time, but it looks like some players are making their feelings known.

Any other owner would sack Bruce now and rebuild for January, but Ashley won't do it as there is no need as long as NUFC avoid relegation.

This will all end in tears unless the takeover is a real possibility. Pray to any God who will listen.

Would Howe fancy this?

Big thing is the Ashley factor imho. Any other owner, then he'd be all over it.

I actually know NUFC fancied him and had discussions with him before McLaren. We offered him less than he was on at Bournemouth.

Sod off Grinch

:lol: :lol: :lol: Apologies.

IF there is still chance of a takeover Ashley will sack Bruce. If he's still here in February I think it'll be clear there isn't a takeover. Bruce will take us down and lose us our best players (imagine our team without ASM and Almiron :lol:)

As long as we're well clear of danger Ashley wont sack Bruce. What month it's is irrelevant.

No chance whatsoever he'll be sacked. They hate changing managers. They even put up with Rafa's ambitions for a few years because the prospect of having to hire someone tortures them. And after Bruce, there aren't many around who'd be forever indebted to them. Sherwood? McLeish? McCarthy? Pulis and Big Sam are both busy.

Guest neesy111

Does your birthday still get adequately celebrated so close to Christmas?

Mine was 2 days ago and the answer is no. Although I've become quite the fan of such a low key birthday. Never really enjoyed the fuss.

Happy birthday.

Mine was 2 days ago and the answer is no. Although I've become quite the fan of such a low key birthday. Never really enjoyed the fuss.

Happy birthday.

Thank you  :)

Mine is on Christmas Eve, so I know what this is like!!

I can still remenber all the relatives (when I was a kid) saying "we haven't got you two presents, but we've got you a bigger Christmas Present" - Yeah, right !!!!!

This year I have asked for a 'Takeover' . . . I've searched the cupboards at home and I haven't found one hidden away yet .

There's still time . . .

No chance whatsoever he'll be sacked. They hate changing managers. They even put up with Rafa's ambitions for a few years because the prospect of having to hire someone tortures them. And after Bruce, there aren't many around who'd be forever indebted to them. Sherwood? McLeish? McCarthy? Pulis and Big Sam are both busy.

Aye, the recruitment for Rafa's replacement obviously wasn't easy. If he went, we'd be digging around the football league for someone who never, in their wildest dreams, would get a managerial gig in the Premier League were it not for the likes of Mike Ashley. Kenny Jackett, Lee Bowyer, Tony Mowbray, Paul Lambert; someone like that.

Despite Bruce's hatefulness (surprised his most recent comments haven't garnered more comment on here in the last couple days; slagging Rafa re China, going on about 'true' fans, among other favourites), yearning for his sacking is a bit of a pointless exercise imo. As long as we're safe, so is he.