Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Longstaff spent the majority of the first half sat 6 yards in front of the defenders. Is that where false 10's play?

The players are all so demoralised and confused now that I can't even bring myself to criticize any of them. No one is performing well out there.

The only players that give a false impression they are performing well are the defenders and goal keeper, and that's only because they are under duress the whole game and so inevitably come up with some decent tackles and saves.

I've woken up still angry about what I saw last night.

I thought I didn't care anymore after all the shit we've endured, but whatever that was last night really hurt. To see what has become of our club is really sad.

To watch that guy stood on the touch line like a deer in headlights with not a clue what to do, getting paid the money he does.

As has been pointed out, it wouldn't be so bad, if he didn't already have a ridiculously long history of being this shit at other clubs. This is not a secret. Steve Bruce doesn't have a clue how to be a football manager. He just played football in a successful team once and has lived off it ever since.

I thought Bruce was an irrelevance as the club was dying without the Takeover anyway. But I agree, he is the the Trump of the football world. He's burning everything to shit before things have a chance of getting better.

I say I don't care any more but the truth is I always will. I don't even watch us on TV and I say that's because I don't care but it's really because I can't bear watching NUFC under Steve Bruce. I could switch it on but I know I'd get myself too worked up so it's easier not to bother and then just catch up with all the anger on social media. What a club eh?

Talksport said that Bruce mentioned a more pragmatic approach was needed to score goals !!!

I hate this bloke, I never wanted him here and TBF I have never really celebrated any of his victories for the simple reason it just justifies his mentality.

I can't believe that these so called knowledgeable football fans on here didn't notice that we were playing with 2 false number 9's

10s

We do employ a false number 9 as well like.

Longstaff spent the majority of the first half sat 6 yards in front of the defenders. Is that where false 10's play?

:lol: SB doesn’t have a clue what a false 10 is. Here’s a guy who’s gone out and said he doesn’t really do tactics and now he’s talking about false 10s? And using two of them as well? :lol: This is beyond a joke.

I don't know what his position was last night.

For me it looked like a position that could be named "swinger", somwhere between an old fashioned sweeper and a winger.

That's it, SOMEWHERE BETWEEN, right in the middle of nowhere!

Bruce Out!

Ashley out!

I've never hated a Newcastle manager in my time but this guy drains the life out of me! His body language says it all, just f*Ck off Steve!

I used to get the urge to put my foot through the screen whenever Pardew was interviewed, mostly towards the end of his reign here, but with Bruce it's on a different level of hate altogether. I hated him before he even arrived,  I was devastated when he was appointed, and I hate him even more now. Just so frustrating that 99% of us knew exactly how it would all pan out yet the idiot who owns the club thought it would be a good idea to pay Sheff Wed £3m to get him here.

I still can't get my head around this prick setting up defensively against the team with the joint lowest goals for tally in the league. The man is an idiot.

He can try and convince us he was playing with two false 10s all he wants, but he blatantly set up to not concede against a team that can't hit a barn door.

I don't even know what the words are to describe that.

I still can't get my head around this prick setting up defensively against the team with the joint lowest goals for tally in the league. The man is an idiot.

He can try and convince us he was playing with two false 10s all he wants, but he blatantly set up to not concede against a team that can't hit a barn door.

I don't even know what the words are to describe that.

2 words.. steve & bruce