Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce really is utter, utter dogshit isn't he. I mean, if they want a bloke to peddle out the same old football cliches and patter day in, day out, he'd be perfect for a clueless pundit job. But as a manager he is utterly wank, I remember us jokingly calling him 'special agent Bruce' while at Sunderland, I never thought we'd get him at our place though, I can't fathom how anyone would look at his cv and think "I know, we'll get Bruce in as manager, he's got what it takes"  ???

Same logic as hiring Bob Concur to do Ashley's PR for him. It's the oldest trick in the book, like hiring a female lawyer to defend a rapist.

11th choice my arse.

He was top of feckin list, in fact there wasn't one. The arsehole fuckers running ruining this club, went for him because they thought it would placate the dumb Geordies after Rafa was treated like dirt.

Replace Rafa with one of their own, they were too thick to look at his past record of crap.

They wouldn't have a fucking clue, i mean they let Rafa go with is record, why in fucks name would they even look at this Easter Island faced cunts.

Didn't Gerrard turn it down?

Next manager odds. Howe and Rafa seem really low, and Bruce was 4/1 today for next sacked.

Don't usually pay too much attention to odds and betting, but they next managers seem really low. Could Brucie be actually close to a booting  :angel:

7/2 - 5/2 Eddie Howe

3 Rafa

15/2 Steve Cooper

10 Blanc

14 AVB

15/2 Shearer

20 Allegri

25 KK, Naglesman, Emery, Spalleti, Favre

:lol:I'm sure some of those names are desperate to work under MA :idiot2:

Whats Tim Sherwood up to these days?

Could imagine that shit stain being right in the mix if/when Brewcie gets the heave ho/decides he doesn't want the grief.

Gonna be out the frying pan and straight into the fire undoubtedly. Great days.

Which other desperate gits are out there lurking? Pulis as mentioned (surely not)

That lad from Lincoln is out of a job isn't he?

Could imagine that s*** stain being right in the mix if/when Brewcie gets the heave ho/decides he doesn't want the grief.

Which other desperate gits are out there lurking? Pulis as mentioned (surely not)

I’d take the lad from Lincoln in a heartbeat over this useless cunt, at least he’s achieved something

Could imagine that s*** stain being right in the mix if/when Brewcie gets the heave ho/decides he doesn't want the grief.

It'll be someone British. Rafa was a curveball to Ashley's usual approach. If we were going to hire someone similar to Rafa, we'd have already done it/been able to instead of giving Tubby McGee a job.

Lee Clark, Sol Campbell, Woodgate, Monk  :undecided:

It'll be someone British. Rafa was a curveball to Ashley's usual approach. If we were going to hire someone similar to Rafa, we'd have already done it/been able to instead of giving Tubby McGee a job.

Lee Clark, Sol Campbell, Woodgate, Monk  :undecided:

Aye, it'll be some PFM gammon, no doubt about it.

I mentioned it a few pages back, but what about Southgate? Euros surely won’t be happening. Club job for 6 months with no expectations other than bettering Bruce would be good experience for post England?

I mentioned it a few pages back, but what about Southgate? Euros surely won’t be happening. Club job for 6 months with no expectations other than bettering Bruce would be good experience for post England?

Why will the euros surely not be happening- we’ve had European football right up until a few weeks ago, the vaccine is being rolled out , infections will be lower in the summer regardless and after this lockdown expecting life to go back to normal no?

1. Euros will happen one way or another

2. Southgate is rubbish

Recon he'll go Palace next season after Hodgosaurus finally retires.

Last, and only club job was 12 years ago taking Boro down. Been institutionalised within the FA for best part of a decade - only focusing on coaching in perfect conditions, with top players afforded to him. Dread to think what he'd have Dummett and Hendrick doing.

Watching England last year has been painful, finally stopped watching last International break. Best attacking players we've had in years, yet slow and poorly coached now. Five at the back, wing backs don't get high anymore, two holding midfielders going sideways, Mount in a front 3, Trippier giving only width on left as a right footer.

He's far too defensive and negative, tactically blind (see Croatia semi) He's a younger, Savile Row Bruce, albeit with 'modern coaching ideas'.

Sweet baby Jesus  :lol: never watched the game thank fuck but watching motd, the worst team in the league who haven't

won in 186 days beat us on-

possession 66 -34

Attempts- 17-7

Expected goals-2.12-0.79

:lol: thank fuck i fucked sky off when this clown  🤡 replaced Rafa

He’s not getting sacked. At least not until late March when the damage will have been done.

The only way we can stay up is if the club sanctions a few transfers, particularly in central midfield.. and of course getting ASM back in the land of the living

Very likely to be Agnew or Clemence initially. Draw a couple games and that'll be that for the rest of this season.

Ameobi probably gets promoted to being Steve #3.

Just need someone to spout s**t to the media as if they're not a club lackey and to pretend to have a job to replace Shola and sorted.

Steve #2 will become Head Steve, with Steve #3 become Steve #2, and Shola becoming the new Steve #3...

If that fails, we can promote Steve #3 who's actually now Steve #2 to become top Steve; with Shola now becoming Steve #2, and bring back Sammy to become Shola.

Try that until Shola's in charge with Sammy and Tomi  :frantic: