Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Graeme Jones, fwiw, is from another football planet. I've spoken to him. He's close with Graham Potter, they both studied Martinez after retiring and Jones then recommended Potter to Östersunds FK, the club where he made is name in Sweden, when he (Potter) was still a teacher at Leeds Met.

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

Well given Ando is spot on with the lineups every time, I trust this like.

Absolutely has to go if this is the case. Wonder if theres a chance of the players going direct to Ashley.

He isn’t though he’s got it wrong twice...

Think people just believe someone now if they say enough shit and some of it sticks

Graeme Jones, fwiw, is from another football planet. I've spoken to him. He's close with Graham Potter, they both studied Martinez after retiring and Jones then recommended Potter to Östersunds FK, the club where he made is name in Sweden, when he (Potter) was still a teacher at Leeds Met.

This is interesting

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

Absolutely has to go if this is the case. Wonder if theres a chance of the players going direct to Ashley.

Think people just believe someone now if they say enough s*** and some of it sticks

I mean he gets it right pretty much every week, there is no way that the amount of times he does get it right is just someone making shit up. I mean he named all 8 changes for the game against Arsenal.

This is interesting

My dad and Ray Jones are mates.  Used to drink cokes as a kid with graeme in the Hodgson arms and the magpie. According to me dad hes not coming to be a patsy.  Could be a stepping stone to martinez after the euros

Think people just believe someone now if they say enough s*** and some of it sticks

I mean he gets it right pretty much every week, there is no way that the amount of times he does get it right is just someone making shit up. I mean he named all 8 changes for the game against Arsenal.

I know but that just makes it weird when it’s wrong- I’m not having a go just don’t want to be drawn into untruths!

This is interesting

I read this about/from him, decent read. Seems to be some sort of thought process going on at least:

https://thebootroom.thefa.com/resources/interviews/graeme-jones/all-about-the-player

This is interesting

I read this about/from him, decent read. Seems to be some sort of thought process going on at least:

https://thebootroom.thefa.com/resources/interviews/graeme-jones/all-about-the-player

Very interesting stuff.

When Rafa left I would have respected MA and his lot far more if they had got someone like Jones in, as it at least would have showed a bit more thought behind things and trying for someone with more current ideas, even though it would have been a risk. Just having worked with Martinez and been in that Belgium setup gives him far more credibility than Bruce.

Bruce was as much a risk as anything they could have done anyway and we all knew it was never going to work out. Such a ridiculously dumb decision that was bound to flop, and on top of that we have to listen to him talk rubbish every damned week.

Think people just believe someone now if they say enough shit and some of it sticks

So an 80% accuracy rate isn’t good enough for you? Lord, fucking Christ man.

This guy is such a pussy. Being criticised on social media and by the fucking Chronicle is vile already for him. Hope we get battered tomorrow, and SJP is full of bedsheets and banners telling this canteen lover to f*** off on Sunday morning.

So an 80% accuracy rate isn’t good enough for you? Lord, fucking Christ man.

To then believe someone word by word about everything - no it isn’t ( lord fucking Christ man )

"I have got a belief in my ability to take us through this. When you manage nearly 500 games in the Premier League, it is no fluke that I am still here.

"Look, I think I've managed nearly 500 games in the Premier League, which is something like 11 years," he added.

"I have got the equipment to handle what comes my way and make sure that we finish in the Premier League and try and finish above where we finished last year."

"I have got a belief in my ability to take us through this. When you manage nearly 500 games in the Premier League, it is no fluke that I am still here.

"Look, I think I've managed nearly 500 games in the Premier League, which is something like 11 years," he added.

"I have got the equipment to handle what comes my way and make sure that we finish in the Premier League and try and finish above where we finished last year."

Whoever asked the next question should've pressed him to explain why his win percentage in those 500 or so games is so woeful.

He was also completely finished at this level and would never have come back to it weren't for Mike Ashley. Loads of past it/retired managers have 100s of games under their belt. So it's meaningless at this point.

More bullshit.

Whoever asked the next question should've pressed him to explain why his win percentage in those 500 or so games is so woeful.

If it wasn’t for the Zoom bollocks then I guarantee Hope would have and probably Ryder too!

If it wasn’t for the Zoom bollocks then I guarantee Hope would have and probably Ryder too!

Aye Chris Waugh was saying on podcast that because it’s on zoom they don’t get a chance to ask a follow up question