Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Well that's it then. He's going nowhere as predicted and because of that we're heading to the championship and the takeover dies with it all.

Goodbye NUFC. It hasn't been a pleasure (not for the last 13 years anyway).

The cutting his media duties short and him seemingly bigging himself up about not shying away is actually insulting.

I'm insulted by everything this club is and does right now. Not upset.

I’m both. Actively working against its supporters, that’s not a football club IMO.

I'm pretty certain he won't see the season out, it's whether he'll be shifted before it's too late.

He'll be seen as the manager to guide us through the Championship. They know they won't get another yes man of any note anyway.

Absolutely no chance he's lasting that long. He'll be gone within two weeks.

I'm pretty certain he won't see the season out, it's whether he'll be shifted before it's too late.

He'll be seen as the manager to guide us through the Championship. They know they won't get another yes man of any note anyway.

I keep telling myself that too.

I have concluded they are desperate for a new manager but cannot find anyone with anything about them ,  willing to work for them.

Hence the ambitious local lad come home coach shenanigans.

Utterly embarrassing..

Where does Graeme Jones fit into this equation then?

I think they know they will eventually have to sack Bruce but prefer to have an interim take over till the end of the season, just like they did with Carver.

However, they don't trust any of the clowns with Bruce and so are putting Jones and the academy guy (Ben Dawson) in place to eventually take over from Bruce and his band of dummies.

Some of the comments in this article from Villa fans after the game ... my goodness, the humiliation.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/01/aston-villa-fans-slaughter-steve-bruce-and-newcastle-united-after-stroll-to-a-win/

How far have we sunk when Villa fans feel sorry for us?

I generally can’t stand Villa fans but thought this comment was funny:

‘ Only Potato Face could think the dromedary in high heels that is Carroll is still a top flight striker.’’

Saw it speculated on Twitter, maybe Ashley has been touting the job but no-one will touch it, either at all under him, or under the current 'Takeover Limbo' situation.

So they bring Jones in as 'coach' maybe on someone elses recommendation (Alan Carr's dad?), another local boy, and then they have a ready-made caretaker if/when bacon-boy doesn't improve?

:undecided:

There's no way Bruce was complicit in this.

He's Bruce's replacement until the end of the season. Geordie, cheap and willing.  :thup:

Fail to pick up a result in the next 3 and the rationale for him still being must surely be gone.

Fuck wanting my team to lose, man. Sorry state of affairs.

It's a lot easier to want us to lose once you've given up watching the games I've found [emoji38] Livescore is one of my fave sources of lols these days.

Fail to pick up a result in the next 3 and the rationale for him still being must surely be gone.

It's a lot easier to want us to lose once you've given up watching the games I've found [emoji38] Livescore is one of my fave sources of lols these days.

The opposite for me. Easier to want us to lose when I see what an embarrasment to the sport we are.

Some of the comments in this article from Villa fans after the game ... my goodness, the humiliation.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/01/aston-villa-fans-slaughter-steve-bruce-and-newcastle-united-after-stroll-to-a-win/

How far have we sunk when Villa fans feel sorry for us?

I generally can’t stand Villa fans but thought this comment was funny:

‘ Only Potato Face could think the dromedary in high heels that is Carroll is still a top flight striker.’’

I certainly didn't think this at the time but looking back now, losing the play off final to Fulham under Bruce and that fucking chancer Tony Xia, then coming within days of administration shortly after was the best thing that could have happened to us.

New owners - who have put loads of money in, are absolutely minted and (unlike Lerner, say) actually have a plan and some nous - and Bruce having to deliver from day 1 of the next season, and failing to do so and getting the heave-ho.

My point in all this is don't underestimate how very quickly things can turn around in football. I honestly think 3 or 4 more performances like Saturday and his departure becomes scientifically, factually real.

We had to hit absolute rock bottom to start to come back, and I think you're pretty close to it yourselves now.

:lol:

Been watching games on Flashscores for years now :lol:

:lol:

Been watching games on Flashscores for years now :lol:

Can't stop watching the games personally. More in amazement at how bad we are. It really is unbelievable.

I find its easier to want us to lose when its so often absolutely what we deserve. If we played well and were the better team for once I may feel different but watching the other team play football and us play whatrever the f**k this brutal wretch is, and the other team being distinctly the more deserving, its just justice being done and I can't complain when its such a fair cop, we just cant argue with the opposition fan as to who the better team was or when they accuse of being s**t anymore.