Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Edwards knows exactly what he's doing. He knows kissing Bruce's arse will provoke most fans which is turn keeps him relevant. He's an absolutely pathetic journalist that offers very little insight - and he's an absolute melt to boot.

He'll get an unexpected slap one day.

Which random right back are we gonna bring in on loan and never play then? Maybe we're actually getting Danny Rose back to give Lewis some competition :lol:

The talk on twitter is that its Choudhury.

Bentaleb.

The only possibility of him being sacked is a prolonged period in the bottom 3. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention. This isn't a football club any more. Is the club higher than 17th? If yes, keep manager.

Honestly, thought I’d wake to him being sacked this morning.

A trashing on Saturday could do the trick.

I'm hoping that's the case, but it just doesn't explain the Jones appointment.

I'd love to think otherwise and that Jones is simply part of a longer-term strategy, but under these cretins it's often the most obvious rationale that proves to be true. He's here to buttress/compensate for a shit manager they don't want to sack.

He’s the biggest fraud in football. He’s not a good bloke, he doesn’t care about this club, he’s not a fan of this club. He’s not ever going to support us once his time is up here. Anything he may have clutched to in the past is scorched.

I’m kinda hoping it’s just a case of Ashley giving Bruce till the end of the transfer window so he doesn’t have to deal with new manager requesting signings

Hope slowly fading

Would we be happy Bruce gets the chop and Jones takes over. He only ever managed one club and got sacked after 11 months in charge with them second bottom in the championship with a 29% win rate. I fucking hate Bruce so i think would just be happy to see him out the door but jesus this could be a sideway step at best