Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Article also states Ben Dawson's joining the first team setup till the end of the year.

Almost as if he can then be assistant to Jones when he becomes caretaker  :lol:

Dawson has been with the first team coaches for most of the season iirc.

He is still fucking here without a hint of presure on him ;D, one thing that stood out for me in the second half was the story about him losing the players was bollocks

Why is it bollocks?  Because they performed a bit better against a newly promoted team, who stood off, sat back on a lead and who are not very good at defending.  We still lost and they all still looked thoroughly fed up, clueless on what they're meant to be doing and on the whole, going through the motions.

Still can't understand this appointment.  What does bringing in a extra coach do?

Has it taken him 1.5 seasons to register "I know what I need around here, I need another coach".  I know very little about the bloke but doesn't sound like he's going to revolutionise the we we train/play.  He's going to come in and work within the Steve's framework, suggest using different coloured cones and that will be it.  If he does have a dramatic effect on us then it just shows there was problems needing fixed (despite what Bruce has been saying) and also if one coach can have such an effect then he deserves the head coach position surely?

Or is this the board looking at wider picture and putting in place a possible structure should they get to the point of binning cabbage heid?  That credits them with a degree of foresight seldom shown previously under this regime.

Schar one of the rumoured players played like a man on a mission to get the team forward to win , ASM was happy n lively

He is still fucking here without a hint of presure on him ;D, one thing that stood out for me in the second half was the story about him losing the players was bollocks

Why is it bollocks?  Because they performed a bit better against a newly promoted team, who stood off, sat back on a lead and who are not very good at defending.  We still lost and they all still looked thoroughly fed up, clueless on what they're meant to be doing and on the whole, going through the motions.

Schar one of the rumoured players played like a man on a mission to get the team forward to win , ASM was happy n lively

Maybe a bit of professional pride. Also it doesn’t have to every single player wants him gone. Only takes a few. Also ASM probably just happy to be playing again

See his wiki has already been updated:

"Graeme Anthony Jones (born 13 March 1970) is an English professional football manager and former player who played as a forward. He is currently first team coach at Newcastle United. He then proceeded to play aggressive attacking football after telling steve bruce to "do one cabbage heed"."

:lol:

Have we ever made this big a deal about a coach coming in? I don’t remember Steve stone doing welcome to the club interviews. It really is like he’s the new manager

Am I missing something but wtf are the ones we employ doing now.......”let’s play”  , fucking hell man.

It’s like me being in charge of someone and someone else comes in and does it for you  :lol:

Apparently Villa hired Steve Agnew to ‘help’ Bruce out when he was there...?

Bizarrely, this resulted in a short term, temporary improvement in the quality of football before then regressing back to the standard facecancer crap otherwise dished up

Have we ever made this big a deal about a coach coming in? I don’t remember Steve stone doing welcome to the club interviews. It really is like he’s the new manager

Was thinking that earlier in the week about when Bruce arrived.

There was no video like above, and just a statement on the club website with a few quotes, and dont even remember any pics 'holding scarf/shirt'. And certainly don't remember him being welcomed onto the pitch at his first home match or anything.