Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

18 months in, and I still can’t work out what those two useless fat f***s Clemence and Agnew do besides cling on to Brewcie’s arse hair for their next gravy train job

f***ing useless.

Bruce we can’t remove but these 2 useless f***ers were shown up big time yesterday should be sacked Monday morning, no excuse to have them now.

Would love to have heard some of the conversations that have gone on this week. He’s clearly been told to take a back seat in regards to managing the team

Hopefully that’s the case but even it is (on paper) him still running the show, the players are naturally going to gravitate towards Jones and listen to him because he’s the only one of the four who knows what he’s doing. Bruce will be forced into the background even if his title is still Manager.

Rewatching highlights from yesterday, it really was embarrassing for this bastard to stand there whilst Jones was shouting out instructions. Was like he was talking a different language to ‘get it’ Bruce

It would be great if everyone could just ignore Edwards so he could wallow in his own insignificance. 

Bald nonse.  Looks like he enjoys poetry he doesn’t understand, s*** wine, and rent boys.

How anyone can follow that cunt is beyond me. Any NUFC fan on Twitter should block him and let him get on with it. Bloke has previously admitted he enjoys winding the fans up, he's not worth mentioning.

Dudes Coooked!

I too, can bellow incoherent gibberish

Puke clearly out to wind up fans of NUFC now and not even bothering to report actual news, fecking cock gobbler.

Worst reporter by a country mile alongside Ryder. Meltdown of epic proportions since the match.

Steve says the 'risks' he has been taking have paid off and we have been showing signs of producing this sort of performance since the Villa game.  This man just makes me puke and the only way we will get rid of him is with a takeover

He’s a bit obsessed now. It’s not normal for a reporter to be winding up their customers.

Think he’s got some personal issues. Reading between the lines he’s caught his wife in a sixsome with a load of mags.

He’s a bit obsessed now. It’s not normal for a reporter to be winding up their customers.

Imagine getting paid to watch football and write about it for one of the biggest newspapers in the UK, and still sitting on twitter all evening getting triggered that your mate is getting pelters for being shite which you also know deep down is true.

Bruce's silence over Jones arrival has only made the stories that he's been brought in to take over the manager role look more accurate. If Bruce really had wanted him here he'd have been much more open to talking about it. Just as well there's no fans in St James at the moment because nobody likes a freeloader, and the only reason Bruce hasn't walked is that he's shameless enough to hang around until he's paid off.

Bruce's silence over Jones arrival has only made the stories that he's been brought in to take over the manager role look more accurate. If Bruce really had wanted him here he'd have been much more open to talking about it. Just as well there's no fans in St James at the moment because nobody likes a freeloader, and the only reason Bruce hasn't walked is that he's shameless enough to hang around until he's paid off.

He is in all probability a very good coach, but that doesn't mean he'll be a good manager. That's a different role.

He's has had 13 seasons as a coach and 1 as a manager, which ended with a sacking.

He is in all probability a very good coach, but that doesn't mean he'll be a good manager. That's a different role.

He's has had 13 seasons as a coach and 1 as a manager, which ended with a sacking.

Wasn't that due to their financial issues?

Wasn't that due to their financial issues?

They were in trouble, like a lot of lower division teams, but being in 23rd place probably didn't enhance his cause. The new guy kept them up and has taken them to mid-table.

Managers can be unlucky, in being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and maybe that happened to him. But his whole career doesn't suggest a bloke who's in a hurry to get the No 1 job, and Number 2 may well suit him better.

I actually find that encouraging since I think we should be looking to bring in a more proven manager, hopefully a really high calibre one if and when the takeover goes through. In the meantime, anyone with some sort of coaching ability will be a huge improvement on Bruce who is the laughing stock of English football.I mean no one laughs openly on tv, but they are all sniggering behind the scenes.

from today's chronicle when asked about the 4312 against everton

When asked about formations, Bruce, speaking over a Zoom conference with poor sound, said: "You are talking about us tactically?

"I will let you guess. I will keep you (the media) confused with it."

which probably translates as though "graham hasnt explained it to me yet, so i'll get back to you once i've asked him."

he really doesnt help himself does he?